FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1927

pako:

You say that 161.8% is a lot according to your calculations.

Show me your calculations.

What is there to show?

Alexey Busygin:
We need a little more, and there's a red line to 1.0980

A little bit more, my banderlag.
♪ and you're gonna make it to the port ♪

Zogman:

You can't answer, don't write about bullshit, bullshit is a lame deal and when there is no understanding,only idiots can say that "it will always work out".

well...

denniss:
The one written for those descended from apes?

Staricello, I knew you'd come!!! How's the bed? How's the tub?

Z.S. Only an idiot wouldn't recognize a hairy ghoul.

Teacher:

Staricello, I knew you'd come!!! How's the bed? How's the pot?

Only an idiot wouldn't recognize a hairy ghoul.

I don't know you.

Are you paranoid too?

denniss:

I don't know you.

Are you paranoid too?

Stick in the biloba, old man - they say it helps after a stroke.

denniss:

I'm not going to teach you, old man - you'll do it all yourself!!! All the lessons have been taught, all the hints have been given.... Don't go around the field... Stochastic is lying through its teeth.

¶ where's the trend? ¶ It's all faded.

On the sleepers - only to Kalyma.

Teacher:

I'm not going to teach you, old man - you'll do it all yourself!!! All the lessons have been taught, all the hints have been given.... Don't go around the field... Stochastic is lying through its teeth.

¶ where's the trend? ¶ It's all faded.

On the sleepers - only to Kalyma.

Are you a clown?

denniss:
Are you a clown?
Scarecrow! Kangaroos much? marinate the kebab before it goes stale

Hi all. I'm asking for help from those who know the tester well. At least I think the problem is with it.

The essence of my problem. I wrote a piece of program to evaluate the first 7 candlesticks in the price chart. For each candlestick evaluating its type (rising, falling, dodge), the length of the candlestick body and the ratio of the shadow length to the length of the candlestick body.

All the information is gathered in a two-dimensional array. The program has passed kmpilation, checked the correctness of numerical calculations. It is all clear. I put this piece of program to test the output of candle parameters.

Minimal test interval is one day. I get 6 outputs on the hour chart, one output per new candle. Everything is calculated correctly. BUT !!!!! After that the output stops, while there should be 24 pins.

Introduced a variable that takes into account the current number of the first candle and tried to output information starting from the 10th number. The tester does not output any printouts at all.

Please, who knows the cause of this problem, advise.

Reason: