FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1937

vng_nemo:
Ilya, I've written more than once that you can enter not only from the edges of the range, but also after the end of the correction. Accordingly, the first is an entry on a reversal, while the second is an entry on continuation of a move. They are two essentially different strategies: the first one is based on catching extrema, the second one - on continuation of an impulse (trend). You call a cornering what I call a correction, i.e. you work for the continuation of an impulse. I, on the other hand, work both strategies. I don't care if it's on the minutes. It's just that the smaller the scale, the weightier the confirmation should be in the form of volumes or option analysis.
I asked about TP on NZDUSD and whether there will be an entry into the sell...

vng_nemo:

Actually I am entering from senior levels and in this area all currencies are balanced, you can of course stop-reverse, thankfully the stop is small, but you will catch fleas. So, I'll pass for today. And tomorrow is Catholic Christmas.

We may enter from the edge of the range (green and yellow) to the inside. Stop at the extremum of the channel. Or go to a lower scale. Catch the end of corrections.

Shit, how and where you go in, the laird! Up/down... where to enter and exit. No - get out

Lesorub:
I asked about TP on NZDUSD and whether there will be an entry into the sell...

I don't know what your comfortable MM conditions are. For me the ranges are

vng_nemo:

I don't know what your comfortable MM conditions are. For me the ranges are

I see...

But here are the specifics:

Lesorub:

I see...

but here's the specifics:

Ilya, this specificity is comfortable for you. It's not a fact for anyone else. The question is not about where the price will go right after your entry, the question is, if it went in the direction you wanted, for how long, and if it went against you, what the drawdown will be. I.e. it's the system parameters that are important, not the specific entry points. For me, there is no entry point, because the conditions that appear after entry are unacceptable to me. Even if you put your vision into my head, it's not certain that I will be able to trade on your system. We see differently, think differently, analyse differently, and have different sensitivity thresholds.

vng_nemo:

Ilya, this particular one is comfortable for you. Not necessarily for anyone else. The question is not where the price will go immediately after your entry, the question is, if it went in the direction you wanted, how long will it last, and if it went against you, what will be the drawdown. I.e. it's the system parameters that are important, not the specific entry points. For me, there is no entry point, because the conditions that appear after entry are unacceptable to me. Even if you put your vision into my head, it's not certain that I will be able to trade on your system. We see differently, think differently, analyze differently, and have different thresholds of sensitivity.

ok...

can i buy a loon using your system now?

to 3960 from 3842 ?

vng_nemo:

Hi Captain! Two rays are drawn from the beginning and end of the previous movement. The question is, what are the rules of their construction?

Nestradamus:
The question is, what are the rules of their construction?
0.25 yes 0.125 of range, same 1/4 and 1/8 angles...

Lesorub:

ok...

is it possible to buy a harrier using your system now?

To 3960 from 3842 ?

The moon is in a downward correction. I'd go in at 3728. It's early. Although even there it's not a fact, you need to look at the current situation. Why are you guessing? I put a limit and then a stop. In two or three hours I look - they have taken it, I place TP, then they will go up, then I wait for the next correction and again place Limit. The main thing is for the correction to be "harmonious", to be "rolling" on the first rate. Then I enter against it. If it doesn't, it means I'm in the wrong place or the wrong time.

vng_nemo:

On the loonie, the correction has started to go down. I would enter from 3728. It's early now. Although even there it's not a fact, you need to look at the current situation. Why are you guessing? I put a limit and then a stop. In two or three hours I look - they have taken it, I place TP, then they will go up, then I wait for the next correction and again place Limit. The main thing is for the correction to be "harmonious", to be "rolling" on the first rate. Then I enter against it. If it does not, it means I'm in the wrong place or in the wrong time.

throw in your channeling pattern...