FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1921

Zogman:

There were old-timers in this thread - stranger (in a sauna), idler, Roman Busrov, ...

stranger was trolling everyone else as "brats".

local lingo

Is 'teenager' an insulting word? Why did he troll them?

And where are the others? Why aren't they there?

vng_nemo:
Both of you are of no interest to the people on this thread,

A new thread should be created - there is a trolling atmosphere cultivated here ... and proud of it ...

ps

too bad you got banned from reddit ...

Zogman:

A new thread should be created - there is a trolling atmosphere cultivated here ... and proud of it ...

Stange, maybe in the new year he will start a new branch

denniss:
Very interesting, don't let them read it if they're not interested.

It looks like this.

Zogman:

Nikolai, lots of people are interested ! Don't pay attention to those who troll...

"Swings" is "Gunn swings" ? on red Serotonin is running a thread on the subject - but I haven't figured it out yet...

So swings and rails are twin brothers ?

The legs may come from Gunn, but it's Vadimchi's swings.

vng_nemo:

It looks like this.

Does it? So what's next?

vng_nemo:
The legs may have come from Gunn, but these are Vadimchi's swings.
In fact, all of Vadimchi's work comes from Adverse Tactics.

vng_nemo:
The origins may come from Gunn, but they are Vadimchi's swings.

google :

http://forum.mql4.com/ru/43158/page51

VNG:

Yep, what is there to prove market inefficiency, how can you apply it to trading? Much less for forecasting. If I tell you that ALL previous price movement has an impact on its future state, would you believe me? No, but it does. And Adverse Tactics proves it. There are also Vadimchi's Channels and Swings, for sure he knows "every pimple on the price's body" and has proven it many times on the air. The question is something else, the practical value of the research. The patterns must be studied and applied in practical trading. But these patterns must be repeatable, universal and cover the whole market for an instrument. Such bright minds have gathered here, but they have been repeating the same thing for many years.

The price movement goes like this - up and down, up and down. That's the repeating pattern. Two primitives, two related movements. Why not study it from a statistical point of view?

Here's another pattern, Vadimchi's channel. I assure you, it works.

Here's another one of Vadimchi's swing patterns. And it works, too. Sweet as can be.

I wish we could describe these patterns statistically with formulas.

------------------

So, you're a local expert too :) :):):)

Статистика зависимостей в котировках (теория информации, корреляция и другие методы feature selection) - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Статистика зависимостей в котировках (теория информации, корреляция и другие методы feature selection) - MQL4 форум

Zogman:

google :

VNG:

Yep, what's there to prove the inefficiency of the market, how can you apply it to trading? All the more so for making predictions. If I tell you that ALL previous price movement has an impact on its future state, would you believe me? No, but it does. And Adverse Tactics proves it. There are also Vadimchi's Channels and Swings, for sure he knows "every pimple on the price's body" and has proven it many times on the air. The question is something else, the practical value of the research. The patterns must be studied and applied in practical trading. But these patterns must be repeatable, universal and cover the whole market for an instrument. So many bright minds have gathered here, but they have been doing the same thing for many years.

The price movement goes like this - up and down, up and down. That's the repeating pattern. Two primitives, two related movements. Why not study it from a statistical point of view?

Here's another one of Vadimchi's swing patterns. And it works, too. Sweet as can be.

------------------

So, what did you manage to describe in stat. formulas?

I'd like to try ...

Zogman:

google :

VNG:

Yep, what's there to prove market inefficiency, how can you apply it to trading? Much less for forecasting. If I tell you that ALL previous price movement has an effect on its future state, would you believe me? No, but it does. And Adverse Tactics proves it. There are also Vadimchi's Channels and Swings, for sure he knows "every pimple on the price's body" and has proven it many times on the air. The question is something else, the practical value of the research. The patterns must be studied and applied in practical trading. But these patterns must be repeatable, universal and cover the whole market for an instrument. Such bright minds have gathered here, but they have been repeating the same thing for many years.

------------------

We have been sitting here for a long time. I just lost my password and had to register under a new nickname.
Reason: