FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1919

denniss:
Are you old?
As old as an American sequoia!

Alexey Busygin:

Are you stalling again? The other day, you were recommending selling on the Euro.

But since there are no sales, I wonder where to go to buy or sell.

I will have to be one at the beginning to show my best side.

And then the adolescents will start lining up.

What teenagers?

Alexey Busygin:
Ancient as an American sequoia!
Or like a baobab?

Evgeniya Balchin:
Apparently you believe in frost cases too.... why would he do that... you think too much of yourself)))) there's a girl psychologist on the red forum, she would say that everyone here is her client...)))) I often laugh at her

what is the nickname ? and branch?

Zogman:

what is the nickname ? and branch ?

Do you need a psychologist? What would you like to talk about, what is troubling you?

vng_nemo:
Honestly, I have not delved into it, so I have no opinion on it. My own analysis of the situation is enough for me. You should go to the red forum on Strenge's and my links and read the branch archive. There are a lot of sensible ideas there, especially in terms of calculation of weights of levels and range of price movement. Everything is easy to calculate in Excel, especially if you dig around in VBA. I was disgusted with Stas' fogging and closedness of calculations. I prefer to get into it myself.

Thank you,

option methods can't be learned quickly ... it takes a lot of time... I'll get into it little by little...

You wrote about rails - "not all work out" - can you be more specific - what criteria do you consider good?

Lesorub:

Н4:

Thank you

denniss:
What young men?
You don't get off on the question asked!

Alexey Busygin:
Don't twist yourself away from the question posed!
Alexei, I see no point in talking to you, I get the impression that you want something from those present without compensation. You don't give anything, but you want to take it, excuse me, pass by.

denniss:
Alexey, I see no point in talking to you, I get the impression that you want something from those present without compensation. You don't give anything, but you want to take it, sorry, pass it by.

he trades some kind of grid - showed pictures of it sometimes, said he was doing 4000%

Alexei, tell us about your grid or something ...

Reason: