FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1848

Bicus:

Tax is paid on profits.

A guy puts 20,000 bucks into an account, trades at a loss, withdraws the rest 10,000 back. Why should that 10,000 be taxed?

Where does it say anything about balances? She withdrew the profits.

Zogman:

On the Klan, you have to have no stops.

It's going to be a lot of drawdowns.

I have no idea what kind of losses they may have ...

I'm coming from a sporting interest, virtually all the pictures posted here, all the levels, etc., I put them on the chart and watched them. I observed it. If something was in a drawdown, the rest was working, i.e. I continuously made profit on other orders, in some cases the profit exceeded the drawdown in a short time. I already satisfied my interest a long time ago, I don't put anything else on the charts, I don't change my strategies. I'm just comparing my own opinion with others. And you may have done it a long time ago, I wouldn't have asked any questions, I would not have been surprised with 15 figures.

pako:
Where does it say about balances? She was withdrawing profits

"She" was withdrawing funds. Who says it's a profit?

If the brokerage company is overseas, only the transfer fee is deducted. The rest is up to the citizen, if he wants to declare the income, he does not want to declare it.

If Russian... Why do you want to work with a Russian brokerage company?

Lesorub:
was the price at 1,120?
1.103 was, I don't think they will give 1.1120

Server Muradasilov:
I think I'm interested in sports, virtually all the pictures posted here, all the levels, etc., I plotted them on the chart and watched them. I observed it. If something was in a drawdown, the rest was working, i.e. I continuously made profit on other orders, in some cases the profit exceeded the drawdown in a short time. I have satisfied my interest a long time ago, I don't put anything else on the charts, I don't change my strategies, like Strange or Ilya. I'm just comparing my own opinion with others. And you may have done it a long time ago, I wouldn't have asked any questions, I would not have been surprised with 15 figures.

Funny ...

Zogman:

funny ...

And that's all you could answer :) What was it necessary to add, that one or two orders worked as planned, in a drawdown . Laughter for no reason.

Lesorub:

the sticks work out all the time:

Miracle Sticks ))

the harrier 3377, is it going to be wrapped up???

Server Muradasilov:
That's all you got to say :) What do I have to add, that one or two orders fail, as planned. Laughter for no reason.

Okay, Server, I think you're a nice guy, let's not fight... I don't mind Ilya being cool and Strange being cool and you being cool and everyone being super cool... I'm just happy for everyone...

Lesorub:

Why are you all writing nonsense?

vng sirloin...

Ilya, you're not cool, sorry, wrong ...

What don't you like?

Reason: