FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1845

Evgeniya Balchin:
I will go to court if there are no such deductions that they have withheld.... But for others I don't need to go to court, I will change it anyway - it's not my husband, I can change it...

They need money and you are withdrawing large sums at once, so they do what they can.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Evgeniya Balchin:

13% is income tax if the DC is registered in the RF, i.e. the DC pays your taxes for you

if your brokerage company is not registered in Russia, you have to pay 13% to the tax office.

us 25% + 0,5% + KKK, maximum KKK for the year is 3600 €.

pako:

13% is income tax if the DC is registered in the RF, i.e. the DC pays your taxes for you

if your brokerage company is not registered in Russia, you have to pay 13% to the tax office.

we pay 25% + 0,5% + KKK , maximum KKK for the year is 3600 €.

Yes, it is clear that we always owe everybody, but nobody owes us anything!)

Where do we owe it? 25% - what is it?

pako:

13% is income tax

We have 25% + 0.5% + CC, CC max 3600€

The question here is whether 10,000 is profit or equity, if it is equity then what tax could it be.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I will go to court if there are no such deductions withheld.... But I do not need to go to court for other people, I will change it anyway - it is not my husband, I can change it...

Eugenia, you will definitely lose in court over the deductions. According to Russian law, any organisation that provides services as a broker is a tax agent and therefore must pay personal income tax to the budget on the amount withdrawn from the account in the current tax period.

If you want to pay less, then register as a private entrepreneur, (only need to specify the type of activity), then the tax will be 6%.

I do not recommend escaping from taxes, the term up to 12 years and a crazy fine, even if you come to the card from abroad, put a watchdog on the origin of the money and all the same tax office will come upon you.

You can get a card from abroad, for example, in Moldova, but the local authorities will crack down there as well. And due to the aggravation of the situation, there are no guarantees that the deposits of Russians abroad will not be nullified. There is a precedent - the Cyprus banks.

You can see the deductions in your personal account on the tax office website. Or you can make a request to the tax office where you live.

Alexey Busygin:
The question here is whether 10,000 is profit or equity, and if it is equity, then what tax can be levied.

Read the manual.

You have to submit your own tax return. This shows the amount at the beginning and the end of the period.

pako:

us 25% + 0,5% + KKK, maximum KKK for the year is 3600 €.

They do not pay anything for you, do not make it up. Even the bank, without your consent, has no right to pay anything. All this is a bank scam.

vng_nemo:

Eugenia, you will definitely lose in court over the deductions. According to Russian law, any organisation that provides services as a broker is a tax agent and therefore must pay personal income tax to the budget on the amount withdrawn from the account in the current tax period.

If you want to pay less, then register as a private entrepreneur, (only need to specify the type of activity), then the tax will be 6%.

I do not recommend escaping from taxes, the term up to 12 years and a crazy fine, even if you come to the card from abroad, put a watchdog on the origin of the money and all the same tax office will come upon you.

You can get a card from abroad, for example, in Moldova, but the local authorities will crack down there as well. And due to the aggravation of the situation, there are no guarantees that the deposits of Russians abroad will not be nullified. There is a precedent - Cyprus banks.

You can view the deductions in your personal account on the website of the tax inspectorate. Or you can make a request to the tax office where you live.

Yes, thank you, I was just about the certificate skzi № 5 and said that I would ask and if there are no deductions, in this case only the court will make sense, and if there is, then there is... and here as an IP - this is an option, thank you...

vng_nemo:

Read the manual.

You have to submit your own tax return. It shows the amount at the beginning and the end of the period.

So you have to ask whether 10,000 is profit or equity. I put 10 000 is personal funds, I earned a little bit, I lost somewhere, I decided to withdraw 10 000 of my personal funds, why should they become my income and be taxed. But if I withdraw 10,000 again in a year, then yes, this is profit, it should be declared and taxed.

Reason: