FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1843

Dear moderators!

Don't you see that your forum is dead without Stranger! (specifically this thread) .....

Unban him please!

You don't have any prescribed regulations on blocking and time limits - it's purely a personal attitude.... it's been a few days, come on... Get over your BIG EGO!!!! because the thread has become NOT active...I don't remember that for a long time...

. the question is the other one - will he come back here!!! ))))))

Evgeniya Balchin:

Dear moderators!

Don't you see that your forum is dead without Stranger! (specifically this thread) .....

Unban him please!

You don't have any prescribed regulations on blocking and time limits - it's purely a personal attitude.... it's been a few days, come on... Get over your BIG EGO!!!! because the thread has become NOT active...I don't remember that for a long time...

. the question is the other one - will he come back here!!! ))))))

There's definitely no point in going back to people like Marusya...

And he's not the only one...

I don't mean to say that Old Man was telling the truth, but the branch was definitely on him... Where are the mutts that yelled at him? They've got their tongues under their tails and can't say or show anything...

Anyway, the goose is no friend of the goose, so I flew too...

Speculator:
don't piss yourself...

What are you crying about?

TR1120, next time you look...

debt 1500 and 0300

I think the price in the thermal is on the spot and the old one has been banned and the forex market has gone haywire.

and by the pound could wolfie be made?

Tell me please...all you experienced traders here...what do you do with 13%... I, for example, withdraw $10,000... and I get a 1300.... withheld by all brokers... is this how it works? maybe someone who works for a legal entity? maybe someone who works for foreign brokers?

Evgeniya Balchin:
Tell me please... all you experienced traders here... what do you do with 13% tax?... I, for example, withdraw $10,000... and i get a 1300 withholding .... all brokers do this? Maybe someone is acting as a legal entity?
All Russian DCs are registered as bookmaker's offices. The brokerage company pays its own tax, but it cannot withdraw 13% from you; the brokerage company has no such powers.

Speculator:
Any Russian DC is registered as a bookmaker's office. The cantor pays its own tax, but it cannot withdraw 13% from you, the DC has no such authority.
Wtb and BCS both withdrew... write a reliable broker who does not withhold...