FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1711

stranger:
Lesh, I take it you have an automatic washing machine and your friends do it manually?
What makes you think that?

Lesorub:

Check out Zarika. I shut down the half today because I didn't understand it (I thought it would rocket backwards).

iIDLERr:
I don't keep it - I give advice for a fee. ) But for a week or two or a month, it's the little things.
Just one question, what kind of analysis, foundation, what other (may be exclusive) ? - I am just curious, I will not ask for details.

stranger:

What are you guessing, to parities, fiddling around with them and updating the hajis.

"Blue is parity?)

Alexey Busygin:
What makes you think that?
Elementary, Watson, you've already washed, dried and come and they're gone.

lactone:
"blue" is parity?)
uh-huh

vaz:
Check out Zarika. I've lost my half today (I thought it was going to blow back).
I closed Zarick and if the EUR goes down he may go back up.)

stranger:
Elementary, Watson, you've already washed, dried and come and they're gone.
Do you still think I'm in sales? Have I written anywhere that I am in sales?

Server Muradasilov:
I closed Zarik, the Euro goes down, he goes back up.)
Zaric's a polyamist. You can't judge him by his euR only. There is also some bullseye.) It is interesting with the euro, especially when all in one voice they say: down or up ...)

Server Muradasilov:
Just one question, what kind of analysis, foundation, what other (maybe exclusive) ? - i am just curious, i will not ask for details.
The model is multi-market. mine. but i can't calculate it myself - i got it from Steklov. well, the solutions are not always suitable for trading.
Reason: