FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1557

stranger:

Server Muradasilov:

Hey, scalping all the time?

It's not scalping just the fastest chart. Scalping is some kind of mathematical model.

Speculator:

It's not scalping just the fastest chart. Scalping is some kind of mathematical model.

How long will it take to fall? I mean, how deep?

Alexey Busygin:
How long will it take to fall? I mean, how deep?

vaz:
That's a bummer. No stops?

I don't have them either, because I don't have any extra money, but it's definitely tinny)))

We'll see...

That's how the guy ended up.....

Speculator:

I had a dream today about school. In general, I had 40 grand ready, and I went to school, and there was another levy, and they said let's chip in for the school, 40 grand each. Everyone started a heated discussion, I took my place, as always, behind the excellent schoolgirl from whom I could copy everything off, everyone laughed. And I said sheep, sheep, I can see everything from here.

The dream is clearly about a prolonged fall, probably to 0040. So who's not in sales, get your dough ready at 40 a pop.

Alexey Busygin:

I had a dream today about school. In general, I had 40 grand ready, and I went to school, and there was another levy, and they said let's chip in for the school, 40 grand each. Everyone started a heated discussion, I took my place, as always, behind the excellent student from whom I could copy everything off, everyone laughed. And I said sheep, sheep, I can see everything from here.

The dream is clearly about a prolonged fall, probably to 0040. So who's not in sales, get your dough ready at 40 a pop.

Internet, nighttime unlimited, do you use it?