FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1558

Server Muradasilov:
Internet, nighttime unlimited, do you use it?
There is no such word in our country!

Speculator:

Is it in spite of the previous schedule?

Alexey Busygin:
There is no such word in our country!
In 2011 I was a guest at your place, the tariff was the same, only unlimited at night, at that time the Internet seemed really expensive to me, and now?

Alexey Busygin:
Is it in spite of the previous schedule?

Server Muradasilov:
I had a flat rate in 2011, only unlimited nights, it seemed to me that the Internet was really expensive at that time, but now?
Remember the times! Back then, I paid $2 for a dial-up connection and used it for a year and a half or two years. That was like that! Now everything is over, dial-up was shut down and everything is limited, they switched to a lan net, inside the network for free, outside according to the limit. But there is nothing inside the network . In the beginning it was possible to download a movie, but now it is all one big movie theatre and shop.

Alexey Busygin:
We don't have that word in our country!
Papua New Guinea?

Alexey Busygin:
It's like old times! Back then they had dial-up, you paid two quid and you could use it for a year and a half or two years. It was like that! Now it's all over, dial-up has been shut down and everything is limited, the network has been switched to lan, inside the network it's free, outside according to the limit. There's nothing inside the network.
And now? Pay 4 quid and you don't have to think about anything.)

stranger:
And now? You pay four quid and you don't have to think about anything.)
And now, you pay $20 and think about how much a day or a month is enough. One gig can be stretched over a week, a gig and a half costs about $10, three $15, and five Twenty

I'm going to bed.

Speculator:

I'm going to bed.

You'll sleep through the fun part.
Reason: