FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 651

The old one set a goal and waited. That's what he taught. It didn't matter at all what he used. Basically any target will be knocked out if it's not long term. +/-70 pips of the 4-points from the current one with a high probability within a week at most + the rule of thumb for expensive/cheap.

If you read this thread on 4pka, you'll see how to place stops correctly. The discussion was at least 4 months.

Also the simplest strategy with stops using so called "plates" was invented on 4pc.

It is possible to make money on forex, all it takes is desire, patience, lack of excitement and correct risk calculation.

WMZ is gone ... Remember ...))

Vladimir Zubov:
WMZ is gone ... remember ...)))
Webmoney? I opened the page, no problem.

Zogman:

I say we remember the old one.

It's all or nothing for the absent.

Let's each say a few kind words about him !

PS

According to Tolkien - Gandalf the Grey is gone - but they will send us Gandalf the White ))))))))

--------------------

For me, the old one changed my mind,

I was sure it was impossible to win on forex and the old one showed me that it was not true.

He showed us the way to perfection - methods of option analysis, SOT, VSA.

I agree... if it comes to that, I will support you! the forecasts of the old helped to get out of the abyss of delusion of ignorance....Knowledge is a thought that corresponds to objective reality, ADEquately reflects it, many (most) on this forum do not have it.):))) There is only delusion... thanks to the old one, I understood that "nails on fore, you can hammer not only with a hammer......, and it's not nails at all", but due to volumes, honeycombs and sme + mathematical modelling, you can see real FACTS, not guessing by coffee grounds !!!!!!!!....;-))))))) And in a nutshell, just so everyone understands - love his jokes about bottles))))

new-rena:
Webmoney? I opened the page, no problem.

https://my.webmoney.ru/purse.aspx?type=z

Does it come in here? Foy said Vmz is unavailable and no withdrawal.

Vladimir Zubov:

does it come in here ? foyu also said that vmz is unavailable and there is no withdrawal

no ah, the link doesn't work...

new-rena:
No, the link doesn't work...

Great, I've been racking my brains all night for nothing) ... Down is a withdrawal from the account.

Vladimir Zubov:

does it come in here ? foyu also said that vmz is unavailable and there is no withdrawal

It's a broken link, maybe.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I join in... for what it's worth, I'll second that! the forecasts of the old one helped to get out of the abyss of delusion of ignorance....Knowledge is a thought that corresponds to objective reality, ADEquately reflects it, many (most) on the forum do not have it.):))) There is only delusion... thanks to the old one, I understood that "nails on fore, you can hammer not only with a hammer......, and it's not nails at all", but due to volumes, honeycombs and sme + mathematical modelling, you can see real FACTS, not guessing by coffee grounds !!!!!!!!....;-))))))) And in a nutshell, just so everyone understands - love his jokes about bottles))))

What have you been saying - SOTs, SOTs...

Here are the usual two strips (the plate at the top and the plate at the bottom on D1). Trade like you want.

lactone:
broken link, maybe.
the link is not broken WMZ does not work and DC confirmed it)
Reason: