FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 121

дарница киев - Пошук Google
дарница киев - Пошук Google
  • www.google.com.ua
{"cb":6,"cl":3,"fn":"darnica1.jpg","id":"nQN9bS8mW5-V1M:","is":"850\u0026nbsp;\u0026#215;\u0026nbsp;530","isu":"nokia-service.kiev.ua","ity":"jpg","md":"/search?hl\u003duk\u0026tbs\u003dsbi:AMhZZitiIkFVEZYcgRqnu_1e0D1G_12GMrnp5xMYC_1cmIhb0_1NOGrmC6sndOKYhIjT7-kQ2fRhdz2BX4IXfkV9Yr74w6IH-wFMneBegOuHJIlagtssG-00XdMF-K8zH-X1RyyqwgiWKoQGrtr_1ry89Rrym...

Darnitsa metro, a couple of stops after the hydro park.

Vladimir Zubov:
Darnitsa Metro, a couple of stops after the hydro park.

Well, why the fuck are you going to Syrets?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, why the fuck are you going to Syrets?

I'm on a walk, I'm visiting Kiev from Zaporizhzhya)

Although I have been in Kiev since 1989, now it's Kiev, now it's ZP. So hometowns ...

Vladimir Zubov:
Yes, I'm walking around, I'm visiting Kiev from Zaporizhzhya)
Who is Vladimir Ivasiuk?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Who is Vladimir Ivasiuk?
Composer

Vladimir Zubov:
the compassiator
Score.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Score.

Thanks, I have to go to the Carpathians in the morning...

You have to be kinder ...

It may be old news, but it's the right message.

A girl was waiting for her flight at a big airport. Her flight was delayed and she had to wait several hours for the plane. She bought a book and a bag of biscuits and sat down in a chair to pass the time. There was an empty chair next to her with a bag of biscuits and on the next chair sat a man who was reading a magazine. She took a biscuit, the man took one too! This infuriated her, but she said nothing and continued reading. And every time she took a biscuit, the man kept taking too. She became furious, but she didn't want to cause a scandal in a crowded airport.

When only one biscuit was left, she thought, "I wonder what this rascal will do?"

As if reading her mind, the man took the biscuit, broke it in half and handed it to her without raising his eyes . That was the limit, she got up, gathered her things and left. Later, when she got on the plane, she reached into her purse to get her glasses and pulled out a packet of biscuits ... She suddenly remembered that she had put her packet of biscuits in her purse. And the man, whom she thought was ignorant, had shared the biscuits with her without showing any anger, just out of kindness. She was so ashamed and had no opportunity to make amends.

Before you get angry...
Think about it.

Maybe it's you who's wrong...