FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1201

iIDLERr:

Server Muradasilov

The slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slop. i got lots, what for? neither here nor here, he seems to have turned over. some kind of correction, i do not understand what for, i do not understand what is his trand and what is not a trand.

Ilya got smarter! He started speaking so that no one could understand anything.

stranger:

So what's the problem, me or you?

Stop nagging.

It doesn't make you look good in the first place.

Alexey Busygin:
Well, then offer, What do you want to discuss?
Suggest it, so that you don't think I imposed it on you.

stranger:
Suggest it, so you don't get the impression that it was me who imposed something on you.
Then let the one who complained the most suggest it! Zogman or Server

Zogman:

where does 65 come from? where does 7040 come from? i'm no expert ... but it's weird ...

I don't know what to answer.

.......My first post was about the Audi, my second post was a question about the Kiwi.

If you have nothing to write, why write?

Vadens:

I don't know what to answer.

....... My first post was about Audi, my second post was about Kiwi.

If you have nothing to write, why write?

i was just asking, no snark,

what's the motivation for kiwi and ossi to go so low?

Alexey Busygin:
Then let the one who was most indignant suggest it! Zogman or Server

is it the shooter?

Zogman:

i was just asking, no snide remarks,

what is the motivation for kiwi and ossi to go so low?

None - I am asking, for there are my warrants by mistake. I don't know what an ossi is ....... like Sherlock Holmes didn't know who Copernicus was.

.......Better the take orders above.......

Vadens:
None-I ask, for there are My Orders by mistake. I don't know what an ossie is ....... like Sherlock Holmes didn't know who Copernicus was.

no so no ... oscee - aud - austral quid

stranger:

Good morning)))

Can't we discuss something interesting here that might be of some use to everyone? May I? Yes. Let's discuss something worthwhile, let's speculate, why should we talk nonsense?

There have been attempts to discuss it here before, but it all ended in nonsense.

All right, Strange, what do you think? Bring up an interesting topic and we'll discuss it and brainstorm.