FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1207

as per
Server Muradasilov:
There is no one here who wants anything but Thomas. They all come here to read, to share their thoughts, compare their vision with someone else's, who simply gives others a good income, etc.

)))

Activity is hammering down )

Spring is heating up....

(From the pink one, it should start up)

For example, if you look at the blue ticker, it is above the middle yellow dotted line price (it says, "Sell" and "Buy" if it is below the price).

Thank you!

d-p:
maybe in 1.10-1040???

I can hardly believe it.

1.0830 - if we do not break the blue - then up is possible)

In the upper picture, the thresher is threshing down so far.

A deaver has even formed...

(I'm not agitating and I'm not misleading anyone)-that's why I'm asking for a self-ban, not to confuse others with my pro-NOSES.

Thanks!

Владимир Жириновский:

Strange...

About those sold colas....They worked. Went down yesterday.

Now did they sell puts to go up?

Thank you!

There's more buying, fixing selling, and then there's the futures, by the way, why didn't your vcreen on 0910 show the volumes?)

Server Muradasilov:
Mind you, they left their currency at the accession, in case of a "retreat. It's not just the pound that's going to suffer.
The pound will get it, but the euro zone won't stand for it. They are likely to play on it, to make a situation where England will leave the euro zone publicly, but will support it financially.

Alexey Busygin:
The pound will get it, but the euro zone, can't take that. They will probably play on it, they will set up a situation where England publicly, conditionally withdraws from the euro zone, but financially they will support it quietly.

It looks a lot like a "bottom feeder")))))

In general, we should analyse the income and expenditures of GB in the EU and without it and figure out what is more profitable economically, that will be the answer).

Владимир Жириновский:

I've got the Eurostem down again now...

Really? Looks like the English will be leaving the standings early.

stranger:

It looks a lot like a "bottom feeder")))))

In general, we should analyse the income and expenditure of GB in the EU and without it and figure out which is more profitable economically, that will be the answer).

In my opinion, this will soon become their favourite game. With the Greeks they have been stalling for three months, holding all sorts of referendums, rallies and negotiations. With the British, it will be the same.

In addition, it is no secret that banks in Switzerland block accounts if the sum on them exceeds 5 million. The reason is they are afraid of capital outflow.

Alexey Busygin:
In my opinion, this will soon become their favourite game. With the Greeks they dragged it out for three whole months with all sorts of referendums, rallies and negotiations. With the British, it will be the same.
No, there are two big differences), the Greeks were hungry for a couple of years, not months, while the British can send them away without waiting for their "decisions")

stranger:
Nah, there are two big differences), the Greeks were barefooted and they were there for a couple of years, not months, while the English can send them themselves, without waiting for their "decisions")
I agree

stranger:
No, there are two big differences), the Greeks were barefooted and they were waiting for a couple of years, not months, while the English can send them themselves without waiting for their "decisions").
They can do it, but they have also got involved in this, which means they will drag it out to the bitter end. For example, Ukraine, the IMF policy forbids them to lend, but the states do not want to lose them so much that they are ready to replace the hryvnia with the dollars and keep them as long as necessary, even if they themselves go under.
Reason: