FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1198

Zogman:

where are the sticks?

stranger:
As for the yen Eidler said it a long time ago and I totally agree with him, why bother repeating the same thing a hundred times?

from where you said yes, the yen went 330 p. on the plus side ...

Tuntrick told you then, I posted the picture for the purpose of...

What's wrong again?

GS - yen 125 on Friday http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/10/29/aznc-poedinok-rbs-i-goldman-sachs-kto-kogo-v-dollar-iene-rezultat-v-pyatnitsu.html

FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
  • ProfinanceService, Inc
  • www.forexpf.ru
Теперь фокус рынка смещается на заседание Банка Японии в конце недели и эксперты RBS и Goldman Sachs задаются вопросом относительно потенциальной реакции курса доллар/иена на возможные действия ЦБ.

Lesorub:

from where you said yes, the yen went 330 p. on the plus side ...

Tuntrick told you then, I posted the picture for the purpose of...

What's wrong again?

It went from 125 to 9 pips and what is your 300 pips compared to that? Ugh.

And with Eidler I agreed to 123 pips, where's your yen now? It's nothing new to me that you and Teach are always against the wind.

stranger:
It went from 125 to 9 and what's your 300 pips compared to that? Ugh.

Why are you shitting yourselves?

Open a demo and put it in your signals to see who trades correctly.

and show us how to trade.

and all you do is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

pako:

Why are you shitting yourselves?

Open a demo and put it in the signals to see who trades correctly.

and show us how to trade.

but all you do is blah, blah, blah, blah.

They have no need for wise thoughts, not fuss with sticks.

Signals. Why would I want to feed someone with no brains?

As for blah-blah-blah, enough links and material have been given, if they are too lazy to read and think, I am not a doctor, let them run around the village with sticks all day long, we have one such in our village.

stranger:

No one cares how anyone trades, it's common sense thinking, not fiddling with sticks that's interesting.

Signals. Why would I want to feed anyone's brainlessness?

"sanity" and "bullshit" have you taken it upon yourself to define it?

You are told the same thing on various forums - learn to communicate with people ...

PS

I've noticed many times - if you are something "bollocks" - it's 50/50 - maybe bollocks and maybe not ...

Your "bullshit" is utterly meaningless information for anyone ...

Your predictions and ideas are very useful ... but grumbling about everything and everyone is annoying ...

Zogman:

"sanity" and "bullshit" have you taken it upon yourself to define it?

You are told the same thing on different forums - learn to communicate with people ...

PS

I've noticed many times - if you are something "bollocks" - it's 50/50 - maybe bollocks and maybe not ...

Your "bullshit" is utterly meaningless information for anyone ...

Your predictions and ideas are very useful ... but grumbling about everything and everyone is annoying ...

Who has to do it for me? Optics? ))))

Imagine, there are forums where people do not show their deals at all but discuss topics and look for solutions.

I personally am also very annoyed by the pointless fiddling with these sticks with 'targets' in different directions, there is nothing in it, it's empty. nonsense, in general.

stranger:

Who's supposed to determine that for me? Optics? ))))

Can you imagine, there are forums where people don't show their deals at all, but discuss topics and look for solutions.

I personally am also very annoyed by the pointless fiddling with these sticks with 'targets' in different directions, there is nothing in it, nothing. nonsense, in general.

Define for yourself and keep your opinion to yourself, unless you have been authorised to be the judge for others ...

"pointless fuss" - for you all topics - robots, sticks - all that YOU don't like is "bollocks" "pointless fuss"

that's YOUR point of view - no one asked YOU to state it, but you don't just state it, you bang on about it ...

and everyone can see that what you say is bullshit....

ps

the reddit contest now has a tough guy from chelyabinsk who skewed 800% profit for a few weeks with a pitchfork - from your point of view, i'm sure it's bullshit,

bullshit is not bullshit - one criterion - whether you have profit or not - no one knows ...

Kindergarten is a meaningless conversation ...