FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1163

Server Muradasilov:
Now, he'll remind you of everything :)
Let him answer for the Eura, the Euro, the Yenka and, later, the pound...

Lesorub:
Let him first answer for the Euro, the Euroland and later the Pound...
It happens sometimes, the 100% entries may go a couple of months in a row, and then the Puppeteer gets fed up with it all.

21april:
That's all right! They'll give you a free ride...(Sage on the pound))

You'd still get a ride like that.

Lesorub:
Let him answer first for Eura, Euroena, Yenka and, a little later, for the pound...

Isn't that too much of an honor? You point your fingers up and down, 44-56, you guessed it.

Keep fiddling here, there won't be any more entrances.

stranger:

Isn't that too much of an honor? You point your fingers up and down, 44-56, you guessed it.

We don't need them...

in the same informal thread, the girl counted your profits for the day from abstinence... 30 п.

that's pretty steep...

On the kiwi, I expect so:

Lesorub:

on the kiwi i expect so:

on the osce how ?

Strange's prediction is that we should go for .72 - .7180 - it is holding up very well so far,

for the kiwi - the level of .67 - similar to .72 on the osce - both of these levels tried to take but without success and in about the same moments ... so we can say that your thoughts on kiwi are similar to strenge...

I think these are good levels to take with a short stop ....

ps

i think these levels are good levels to take short stop ... i think the short stop is too short ... the problem is, the open is too short...

if i was a strong player - obviously what i would do - i would buy kiwi rouble cad - anything with a big swap against the bx

at low levels with leverage - the low levels we have already passed long time ago ...

we don't need to do anything for a year - just protect the level - maybe it is .72 for the Aussie .67 for the Kiwi and maybe 63-65 for the rouble

and the money will keep on flowing...

besides all sorts of news that speculators are going long on the ruble, investors are coming back to our offs and fundu etc...

the euro and the yen would be weak - they are funding currencies - they would borrow at insanely cheap interest rates

convert into risky assets and sit and wait for another year...

ps

STRENGTH, we respect you... don't be offended,

If you stopped insulting others and swearing at others it would be ok...

Владимир Жириновский:
hmm.... who told me I had to salt here ...VAZ or something ...

It is 1.1090 ((((
It's not going up very much. Probably after 1.1040 (((.

Once again I got ahead of the locomotive (((

Thanks!

Ishim ! What is your forecast for the Euro ?

Hi Touma, he who restricts himself doesn't get it.

Question for the public: What is funny about the Yen going down (coming) to 121.50?

For euras it was forecast downwards did not sound for the simple reason that I do not want to be an object of ridicule. (oligophrenic)

Lesorub:

and who determines that? the coloputs? the putos?

KUKL sits on the throne, wherever he (or those who ordered the price...) wants, he will move the price

and tomorrow you will see his artwork in the daily bulletins, you will count bulls and bears

and the result will be a backlash and a throwaway...

Rims! Rims rule. Lumberjack you see the event scenario well - it gives the target. (the rest is vanity).

solar:

and my prediction, for that matter ...

Plenty of Options says "life will win"

stranger:

Don't get upset going up again, you'll be shoeing everybody. ))
Reason: