FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1169

Ishim:
I may or may not post (you are not my moderator), I may or may not post online (you are not my moderator)
I agree, but why write and post what no one understands, then waste time and explain the reasons citing what no one understands. You can only confuse people. There are clowns that regularly appear here that point their fingers in the sky, call them names, and disappear, and of course I'm not a moderator and cannot tell them what to do. Such people can do everything within the rules, but they won't earn respect. I believe you are not like that.

Alexey Busygin:
Still, I looked through 5 pages of history and didn't find your prediction, can I have a link for analysis
Options Space reportsthat "Alexey Busygin works for an entrepreneur as a utility engineer." what's the link to? the forecast on the yen i just voiced the target when it was down.

Alexey Busygin:

Still, I looked through 5 pages of history and didn't find your prediction, can I have a link for analysis.

I still need to make a choice on the euchre, can you tell me. 1 Put stops down but not increasing the lot or increase the lot and do nothing. I am still in a buy!

wait for an answer .

vaz:
I agree, but why write and post something that no one understands, then waste time and explain the reasons by referring to something that no one understands. You can only confuse people. There are clowns that regularly appear here that point their fingers in the sky, call them names, and disappear, and of course I'm not a moderator and cannot tell them what to do. Such people can do everything within the rules, but they won't earn respect. I believe you are not like that.
I totally agree - that's why I post predictions straight away (not often), I've been here a long time and used to be on 4.

Ishim:
Options Space reportsthat "Alexey Busygin works for an entrepreneur as a housing engineer." what's the link to? the yen forecast i just voiced the target when it was down.
you could say that. Sometimes you have to fix the roof to keep the sky from leaking. Euro dollar forecast.

Alexey Busygin:
you could say that. Sometimes you have to fix the roof to keep the sky from leaking. Euro dollar forecast.
"Alexey Busygin, Options Space thanks you for your cooperation and the information you have provided. According to the eu - the eu is in the uncertainty zone.

British lord robbed in Dnipropetrovsk

A member of the British House of Lords, Richard Balfe, who arrived in Ukraine to monitor the local election, has been robbed at Dnipropetrovsk airport. This was reported by RIA Novosti citing the BBC Ukrainian service.

I assume the pound will go down at the opening. ))

I made up a joke.

I'm not interested in breaking the rules of the forum. thank you.

S.M. go to .....

and a colossal putt-putt understands...

iIDLERr:

mushroom fishing is a distraction???
Reason: