FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1079

Server Muradasilov:
Supported by

who would write this simple rail inductor with fibs according to the specifications...

Lesorub:

Who'd write this simple rail and fibre rail inductor according to the job description...

I don't write them either, unfortunately, writers read this branch, at least one will respond. All the more so because your terms of reference will be adequate, I don't even doubt it.

Lesorub:

who'd write this simple rail-and-fibs turntable on the job description...

So, son, this is what I'm talking about....

In order to open a trade, you should at least determine the trend in the period of interest, not to be confused with the so-called tf, as it is done so far by our stupid...., the Great Teacher, for the session, day, week, month, etc. And then follow this trend, i.e. open trades in its direction, instead of jumping out of the bush like a frightened man)

Files:
S1.zip  146 kb

stranger:

So, son, this is what I'm talking about....

In order to open a deal, you should at least determine the trend for the period you're interested in, not to be confused with the so-called tf, as it does so far our stupid...., the Great Teacher, for the session, day, week, month, etc. And then follow this trend, i.e. open trades in its direction, instead of jumping out of the bush like a frightened man)

What's in the trailer?

below 52 was the screw, what do you want?

the harrier can barely choke...

Ilya, the rail at the birthday party.

iIDLERr:

Ilya, the rail is on the day.

when are the days?

harrier TR2863...

here's the chiff all choked up, no one else:

Lesorub:

When are the days?

here's the chif choked everyone, no one else:

I'm talking about the screw.

iIDLERr:
I'm talking about the screw.

daytime lefts worked out...

I'll be looking to sell from 5419 to 5438.

Reason: