FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1876

azfaraon:
Who told you it's not working? I won't bother you. You're smart enough as it is. You'll learn when the time comes.
You're the one who said you could only show me one week's worth of reports.

denniss:
Can I get a link?

There's a ban on linking to restricted forums and resources in general.

Zogman:

Many people advise to look at volumes and options, and also at so-called SOT reports,

these are taken from the chicago exchange where futures and options on currencies are traded,

there are many materials online about option methods - but they are complicated ...

it is NOT about trading options, but about using this additional information for forex ...

i emphasize that we are NOT talking about trading options, but about using additional forex information,

i have a nickname Lesorub, he trades on the "rails" pattern, there is a lot of information on the net,

No, I've been following his trades and he told me it's not that smooth.

Zogman:

links to other forums and resources in general get banned here

Why, are links to information bad?

denniss:
You said you could only show me the weekly report.
I can only wish you good luck and big profits.

azfaraon:
That's what I wanted to teach... to just draw conclusions and make decisions based on the chart... Although it's clear that the chart gives nothing but regularities.
yes... i wonder what kind of patterns? you have a lot of experience... i know... share...

azfaraon:
I can only wish you good luck and big profits.
As for me, you offer lessons on Skype for a fee, and then you say that you can show me the report for a week only. What should I think?

Evgeniya Balchin:
yes ... I wonder what are the patterns? you have a lot of experience ... I know ... share ...
Good evening, Eugenia...

denniss:
Think about it, you offer skype lessons for a fee, then you say you can only show a report for a week. What am I supposed to think?
You should not think, it distracts you from trading... You better do everything as you were doing it... Why listen to someone, especially on the forum?)

denniss:
No, I followed his trading, and he himself said that things are not very smooth there.

Have you been following? How long? Interesting, tell me about it.

Clan the red one teaches me that rails work out but can take a very long time and with a drawdown ... so he advises a very small lot like 0.04% deposit per step and play with the daily ...

Lumberjack works with very big volumes, he sometimes says 30% a day, Klan says 10% a month...

Yes, there's also Serotonin - Gann swings - he has a year of monitoring in his thread - also a normal guy ...