FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 935

Ishim:
knock on wood! 3 times! (you can knock on your head))) and learn the names of pending orders - there are only 2 of them - not solid!)
you wait a bit. i opened positions in the counter-trend. let's see now.

Tired of catching Janka (((((

FA on the yen: every senior manager of a yen bank, Pumpkin-do, has his own team! (relatives, friends ...) and they all trade the night shift together!!! In the morning, the boss comes in. I'll turn your yin-yang inside out. (you didn't do a good job, and it's the wrong way round....)... put it all back.

In the afternoon, the manager gets calls from friends, relatives... (kill, stab...) - I'm on 24/7! When my shift comes, we'll get it all back and make some more money!

that's the yen ))))

Владимир Жириновский:

is it 1.1455 ?

Then I'm guessing no higher than 1.1520 -50.

Then what's the point of selling it from 1.1144 ? Or are you kidding?

Thank you!

Sold 1280, I was out today - day.

Ishim:

Tired of catching Janka (((((

FA on the yen: every senior manager of a yen bank, pumpkin-do, has his own team! (relatives, friends ...) and they all trade the night shift together!!! In the morning, the boss comes in. I'll turn your yin yang inside out. (you didn't do a good job, and it's the wrong way round....)... put it all back.

In the afternoon, the manager gets calls from friends, relatives... (kill, stab...) - I'm on 24/7! When my shift comes, we'll get it all back and make more money!

that's the yen ))))

You can't get caught with that kind of attitude.

new-rena:
you wait a bit. i opened a position in the counter-trend. let's watch it now.

contra - where to?, let's wait for my TA first, then you can tell me ))))))))))))))))) (later today)

new-rena:
with that kind of attitude, of course you can't catch it.
so tell me, where is the trend on the yen?

new-rena:
I've opened positions in counter-trends. let's see now.
I have no positions left for commodities against the quid, GBP and AUD closed. (zealander sells at 0.6318)

Lesorub:

from 50% to start looking at a sell signal, can be locked in, then in boo, on a move down it will close on its own

sell signal:

thanks !

Ishim:

contra - where to?, let's wait for my TA first, then you can tell me ))))))))))))))))) (a little later today).

Ishim,

Euros are better drawn than moonshine of some kind.

Thank you!

Владимир Жириновский:

Ishim,

Draw the Euro better than a harrier-moon of some kind.

Thank you!

already wrote a sell to 1050 (from there the rollback has not yet looked), zy ))) 1140 for now.
Reason: