FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1846

Alexey Busygin:

So the question is whether 10,000 is profit or equity. I deposited 10,000 is personal funds, I earned a little, I lost somewhere, I decided to withdraw 10,000 of my personal funds, why should they become my profit and be taxed. If I withdraw 10,000 over a year, it is worth including it in my personal income tax return.

Good evening. You are right the tax is paid on the profit, if you are left with your 10,000, no tax should be paid on the profit as there is no profit.

Evgeniya Balchin:

Yes, it is clear that we always owe everything, only no one owes us anything!)

And where are we? 25% - what is that?

It's not in the country.

25% is basic tax plus 0.5% salt and plus health insurance up to 3,600 € a year.

If you're a broker in the EU, you have to pay a % tax on every transaction.

Transaction tax.

Alexey Busygin:
They are not paying anything for you, don't make this up. Even the bank, without your consent, has no right to pay anything. All this is a bank scam.
Ignorance of the law does not exempt you from responsibility.

pako:
Ignorance of the law is no excuse
Neither do banks.

pako:
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Tax is paid on profits.

A guy puts 20,000 bucks into an account, trades at a loss, withdraws the rest 10,000 back. Why should that 10,000 be taxed?

pako:

This is in a non-metropolitan area.

25% is basic tax plus 0.5% salt and plus health insurance up to a maximum of 3600 € per year.

If the broker is in the EU, there's a % charge for every transaction.

Transaction tax.

Wow... in Russia even legal entities on a simplified system have less tax, even with deductions for the director's salary... and you guys are a rip-off... I've got it all figured out for myself, thank you all very much.

If you transfer money to your account with a broker abroad and he makes you his debit card to which you can withdraw, you don't have to pay any taxes. Because no one will know.) For the euro I think we will go to 1.07 this week

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If you transfer money to your account with a broker abroad and he makes you his debit card to which you can withdraw, you don't have to pay any taxes. Because no one will know.) For the euro I think we will go to 1.07 this week
You do not have to pay taxes, because no one will know.

Lesorub:
why not?

Ilya, what pairs do the rails work better on, if that's not a secret ?

I thought you said you don't trade the yen?

Lesorub:
but justify it?
A reference point for the SOT reports I have