FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1372

Alexey Busygin:
And who reacts faster to market changes, the trader or the broker?

The broker has no potency, as Charter said once about the quid index. That's why he doesn't react to anything.)

Vasya, you do not know what the volume is and you do not know who the broker is, and you cannot say anything about your Jew except "trending down". What do you trade?))

stranger:
If you're drawing me your "limits" retroactively, when I told you to sell from 2075-80, and the other "targets" above vied with each other, you'd sit quietly in the corner with your tongue down your throat)))).

trouble again...

I've only just heard about this tool from you...

I've never seen it and I barely found it at my broker's...

and you never wanted to see it again!

that's the discussion

Bicus:
the broker does not respond to anything. he executes orders.
Does it not provide leverage either?

Alexey Busygin:
Doesn't he provide leverage either?
Will you keep track of who gives which leverage?

Alexey Busygin:
Does it not provide leverage either?
And does it widen the spread on a sharp bounce?

Speculator:
And the spread is spreading on a spike.

Anyway, he decided to keep track of who the broker gives and who he slides it to...

Alexei, no offence)

But stupid as hell)

stranger:
In general, he decided to follow who the broker gives and who he moves...
But here, if the broker gives a wider range, it means that the market is rapidly going either up or down and this information may be useful.

Lesorub:

what do you think of my ruble picture?

I see a scam on the buyers...

have you changed your mind about not being a patriot yet???

Peckerwood, I bought a couple

stranger:
Will you keep track of who gets what leverage?

No there is a suspicion that they are leveraging their risk reduction. I noticed this at the level, in the balance sheet. When the price went down and knocked the stops off, the level of funds and free funds slowly increased, even though I was against the trend, because the volumes being closed were bigger than the open lot. Then the price went up and increase of parameters intensified, but when the price went down again, at a certain price level I lost about 400%, without performing any operation within this period. I just disappeared from nothing and now I have made some measurements, when the price goes down again, I will be able to compare it.

With all that increase, interest level, balance and available funds. When the price goes back, I stay with myself and, as I understand, the broker stays with himself.

If they really reduce their risks in this way, it turns out to be like a directional indicator.

I didn`t observe it before, but now the lot size is much larger. I have 5 orders and 2 lots. And this is the second time I have noticed such heresy.

Speculator:
But if the broker has spread it means the market is rapidly going either up or down.

You've grown in my eyes.

The spread is not spread by the broker, the kitchens do not count, they can do what you want. The broker cannot widen the spread on the futures, he does not need it. A normal broker, as rightly said Bicus, provides access to trading and has a commission and spread from it.

The spread on the futures can widen the market maker. The question is why does he do that?