FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1359

Bicus:
not "rendered", but "rendered". until the level disappears.
Until trades from that level begin to cover.

Nestradamus:
The current contract has already had its effect on currency fluctuations, and how can we use it without a time machine?
The situation in eur is now, the current contract keeps the price down, but there is nowhere to go down, you have to pay the money to sellers, who are huge in number, so, to throw a hairpin at a figure and run back, that is what they can do. But our foolish teenagers, drooling about "trends" and sell, and then suddenly they're out of their trousers. So much for c'est la vie.

stranger:
Until trades from that level start to close.
so this process takes some time. so there is no need for a time machine.
If there is a level and volume is increasing, 99% of the time the same level will be there tomorrow.

Bicus:
so this process takes some time. so there's no time machine.
if there is a level and volumes are growing, 99% of the time the same level will be there tomorrow.
That's what I'm saying.

vng_nemo:
You're being a smart-ass. You're gonna blow it, I'm the only one who's gonna be honored.

France you don't just look below the targets. i cancelled 1.09

stranger:

Nestradamus, you're not an adolescent.)

Is it hard to see from the traded volumes where there is recruitment and where there is unloading?

Even intraday positions don't get recruited in one second, except in a hustle)

Yes, it is. The market stagnation (flat position) is called a slack, opening, position's adjustment, etc. But nobody can say for sure where the price will go after the flat. Chandelier guessing doesn't count.

If someone buys, someone sells. So what is it? On the one hand it's a set and on the other it's an unloading... Logical deadlock!!!

Nestradamus:

Yes, it's hard. Any stagnation in the market is called trading, shorting, position taking and so on. But nobody can say for sure where the price will go after the flat. Chandelier guessing doesn't count.

If someone buys, someone sells. So what is it? On the one hand it's a set and on the other it's an unloading... A logical dead end!!!

And you can't know always and anywhere "where it will go".

That's why I only take trades where I can see 'where', and I don't care if they are trending or not.

Can you see on the euro where how much of what has been traded?

So much for Monday's logical move

Nestradamus:

To begin with, we are not a crowd. I mean those who are trying to nibble away at the financial market, investing 500 times less with awesome leverage.

Our money is interesting only to the dealing centres, which flourish at our expense. How many of them are there in the world? I am not sure, but I think there are no more than a hundred and fifty. Each of them has a thousand and a half clients. That's 225,000 traders for the whole planet, tops.

And you're right about the chart, the price, or rather its fluctuations are primary. All the rest is bogus...

I understand your point. Let it be so. But the problem of worthwhile, working information in communication remains. Draghi, Carney, FedExpress......... do not think about reaction of these 225 000(?) in their speeches, it is vanity until H4, at best they are worried about the reaction of D1 or even higher (because on each TF in the terminal there are participants of the online financial system, which influence the zigzag.)
I do not want to work from D1, I am interested in the short term, respectively, I have to focus on the information and the reaction of the above 225000(?) ....... and here I have become more comfortable "closed" only in the chart.