FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1357

Vadens:
Renka has disappeared somewhere........ I managed to make him a confirmed(!) level indicator. I've got a lot of prog on the web, but I haven't found it, and I change pairs often, it's hard to draw it every time.
Go to the North. And try it out on one pair.

iIDLERr:

vng_nemo

really a woodpecker.

The extremely radical exertion of your assessment of my mental faculties coupled with your incontinence betrays a teenager with an unstable psyche, undermined by regular use of oxybutters.

a bottom-to-top handicap is speculative. the real exchange is over-the-counter.

And the forex is over-the-counter? Is there a real exchange on real exchanges? Or exclusively on OTC exchanges? Are there speculators on real exchanges? Or is it exclusively a fora prerogative? Do fora have an impact on the stock market? And vice versa? Does it depend on the fundamentals? Or solely on the fibocalls? Do interest rates affect the handicap? And speculators? And on the hedgers? And on the real sector?

Is there, after all, a link between the stock market and the over-the-counter market? Or has it been abolished by your willful decision after

This is the truth, which I have seen with my own eyes and will not discuss.

Apparently this is what has undermined your mental health.

Thank you, Vladimir.

I did it on purpose, because I couldn't find a way to split my opponent's message into quotations.

vng_nemo:

Thank you, Vladimir.

I did that on purpose, because I couldn't find a way to break up my opponent's message into quotations.

Now you can quote again:

vng_nemo:

Thank you, Vladimir.

I did that on purpose, because I couldn't find a way to break my opponent's message into quotations.

As you can see, you can quote an opponent several times in one post.

Karputov Vladimir:

Good afternoon.

Why are the links to third party free platforms and indicators for other platforms being removed?

stranger:

Hi)

You guys are ridiculous, why do you have to go before everyone else? ))))

Positions take days, weeks, months, and sometimes years, as was the case with the quid.

So there's always plenty of time.

As for the stock, I told you more than once that it's stupid to chase the price with market orders, set limits at a price that suits you and you won't lose even if the price goes against you, you will have enough time.

If I had a dozen lemons, I'd take your advice... though I don't think so... I got a Monday and a half to live... I'd have lost it all with the chicks in the joints...

And I gave the example of stocks to show the difference between true information and that which is being diligently fed to us.

stranger:
Nestradamus, what kind of accounts do we have? From a few hundred to a couple of dozen grand, an average of 5-10 thousand, they should be the first to know all who want to quietly put a few yards in the market, and you just have to watch them, not run, but observe and draw conclusions.
It's not always the poor competitors who spy on those who move yards on the market. And we're just dust in the wind... and no one would think of sharing information (or even misinformation) with us.

Nestradamus:
Those who steal yards in the market are spied on by far from poor competitors and not always successfully. And we are dust in the wind... No one would dream of sharing information (or even misinformation) with us.

Because we don't have yards, that's why we focus on a smaller time frame, which is why we need to monitor their actions to know when they have gained and when they have lost, so that it doesn't happen like in your example with stocks and crowds.

Why does Barabashkin ignore questions?

Lesorub:

the main idea from that thread is to drive the price against a future profit of 161.8%.

how long it will last, no one knows

I.e. it is logical to enter from TP at 161.8%, when KUKL has taken its target and nothing interests it above (below)...

)))
Reason: