FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1337

stranger:
Yes, you want it all, but when you go straight into the bush and from there about the trend, about the trend, and then back to the field)))

if you mean the eura - crappy movement, and who not to listen to, then moose in the tomato....

I've got the limit at the bottom 0663 and it's still on the fundamentals.

If it works - good, but if not, the sell limit at 0989 will win it all back!

one devil down it ...

Lesorub:
I want a harrier...
Without an upgrade he won't squeeze either. I was hoping to go from 3332, but alas, it's gone higher than 35. In short, I'll buy it for now. Is Zarik on the stops or is he covered?

vaz:
He won't squeeze it without an upgrade either. I hoped to go from 3332, but alas, I got a little bit higher than 35. So I'll take the buy now.

The eu is pulling up - there are sticks to go down, it's a typical price action

then we'll see last Friday, but that's just a saying...

on the loonie it's heavily padded at 3035 - 2975, my limits are there, but the top is 3506 and the bottom 2792 olimated...

let the price try to beat them.

So, did the euras and the pound sell off?
)))

the pound is now at a crossroads. the eu and aud have the potential to rise for now.

In general, I made a file according to Levine, the nearest price is 1.1010-30.

And in the medium term 1.21+-50 pips.

Bicus:
What's up, did you sell the euras and the pound?
)))
The main thing is to run and shout and then tell them how they got the eur over the barn, you don't get it)))

stranger:
The main thing for the kids is to run and yell, and then tell them how they got the eureka behind the barn, you don't get it))))

Hello, everybody! Do you take the new, dumb ones?

Evra on sale 1.0771 any opinions on the eu?

cfntkbn:

Evra on sale 1.0771 any opinions on the eu?

The Americans have been thrown a lifeline! Let's see where they poke the needle.