FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1259

Server Muradasilov:
Lyosha, what did you get from the lines, I understood nothing - what is it, buy or sell?
The dashes say Sell. The short term predicts a collapse. Black, pink and a couple of blue lines (like a gay parade) show it. Yellow says we'll try to hold, in the medium term, but do not guarantee anything, because, Ursus spelaeus (black line) the beast is not curbed and if the red zone, between the red lines, it spread the bulls on the price grid. The result with the yellow line would be expected as well

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, I've come to cheer you up! I see you've started to bring up interesting topics, all without me.
Ooh! The director's here! What's up? Are we making a new movie?

Alexey Busygin:
The dashes say Sell. Short term predicts a collapse. Black, pink and a couple of blue lines are saying that (like a gay parade). Yellow says we will try to hold, in the medium term, but nothing can be guaranteed, because Ursus spelaeus (black line) is not a harnessed beast and if in the red zone between the red lines, it spread the bulls on the price grid. Then the result with the yellow line would be expected as well.
you forgot to mention the leopard.

Alexey Busygin:
Ooh! The director's here! What's up? Are we making a new movie?
No, we're not! I'm tired of showing off my muscular torso!

mmmoguschiy-new:

Ooooh, Danila's here to see us, where are we going to eat?

mmmoguschiy-new:

Danila, how are you doing? How are you? Missed you here!

mmmoguschiy-new:
You forgot to mention the leopard.
I didn't see him there, the cowardly cat ran away wrong.

my kiwi is not growing

Moose are growing, though.

Zogman:

my kiwi is not growing

Moose are growing, though.

Kiwis don't grow in winter, it's cold!

Server Muradasilov:
Ooooh, Danila is here, where are we going with the Euro?
Greetings! The Euro is a tricky subject

I've been reading the forum at my leisure - in principle I agree with everyone - it should go up! But the dollar was sold. Now I see that people have doubts and start buying! Bumped into resistance... Although in the Euro clear bai!

The news background so far is on the side of falling of the euro and for the rise of the tank. We wait for the news.

Even more interesting picture on the chart - a cross of the seven roads.

I think they won't raise the bets and tomorrow's market will play in grey tones.