FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1253

bros, pako wrote a tipster on this topic, from his words and not without reason, there are no fish there...

the only thing that can be extracted ( as far as I am concerned) is where the price will be after some time

it may be both highs and lows but only he knows how he will lead the crowd there so I don't see the point in looking for something

I don't think it makes sense to look for anything here.

Oh, while I was writing, TP on EURUSD as well

Strange, hello there!

Lesorub:

bros, pako wrote a tipster on this topic, from his words and not without reason, there are no fish there...

the only thing that can be extracted ( as far as I am concerned) is where the price will be after some time

i.e. it may be both highs and lows, but only he knows how MM will lead the crowd there so i don't see the point of looking for something

well, there's a work on the rails pattern on the red forum...

Here's a good one on the red forum - go chew on it.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/1120-obemi-foreks/page1

/go?link=https://www.forexdengi.com/threads/1158-metodika-analiza-tekushchey-rinochnoy-situatsii-na-osnove-otchetov-sme/page1

Объемы Форекс
  • nikita
  • www.forexdengi.com
Хотелось бы обсудить тему объемов на рынке. Знаю что некоторые трейдеры строят свои стратегии торговли именно по данным об объемах. Естественно, реальных объемов узнать невозможно простым смертным,но все-таки...

Lesorub:

Oh, while I was writing, the TP on EURUSD as well

Strange, hello!

Ilya, who cares that I closed my bai, or rather 70%, on the euro at 1.1065? No one, just like your TP.

stranger:

Ilya, who cares that I closed my buys, or rather 70%, on the Euro at 1.1065? No one, just like your tp.

just like my bai yesterday ;))

everyone wants what he wants ...

costy_:

just like my bai yesterday ;))

everyone wants it his way ...

No one can do it his way!!!

My point is that it's better to discuss a particular trading method instead of "posting" screenshots of trades here)

vaz:
Any thoughts on the Kiwi? I've been dared to take a bite out of it.

see what kind of corral is going on here:

stranger:

No one can do it like HE can!!!

My point is that it's better to discuss some method of trading instead of "posting" screenshots of trades here)

no, a passable option.

"someone else's" method is not as close to the shirt.

Better about trends, which is what the forum thread is all about.

you can see the mood of the hooch here by the eurik;))
Reason: