FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 756

Vladimir Zubov:
Yeah, your equity is up, it would be nice if it was always higher than the balance, but that's probably rare.
It's impossible in this program. That's why it's short-term.

new-rena:
You can't do that in this program. That is why it is a short-term one.
Well, then you need to reach the moment when the trade would continue and equity would be higher than the initial deposit and so on, although it seems that such a moment has already arrived, congratulations!

Vladimir Zubov:
Well then you need to reach a point where the trade continues and the equity is higher than the initial deposit and so on, although I think that point has already arrived, congratulations!
Yes, that's how it works. thanks!

new-rena:
Yes, that's how it works. thank you!
Do you know if the owl is in void OnTimer() mode I like this mode lately, is it tested in the tester or not ? I can't, it throws errors about inconsistency of ticks ... I don't want to create a separate topic, because I've checked by experience that the terminal doesn't generate errors when working with ticks.

Vladimir Zubov:
Do you know if the owl is in void OnTimer() mode I like this mode lately, is it tested in tester or not? I can't do it, it generates errors about inconsistency of ticks ... I don't want to create a separate topic, because I've checked it by experience and the terminal doesn't generate errors when working with ticks.

Just put the question in the appropriate thread.

I write using 4-pc in the old fashioned way

new-rena:

Just put the question in the appropriate thread.

i'm doing it the old fashioned way, on 4p

I'm not sure if I'm going to use mql4 or not, I don't think it's so critical to create a topic, maybe you've encountered it.

I'm also writing in mql4, I just liked the timer in the new version of the compiler. It's nice not to depend on ticks, because if I trade manually everything is processed by request, why should the program wait for ticks? It's like that with timer, I put 333 milliseconds and that's it)

Vladimir Zubov:

I'm not sure about the new compiler, it's not so critical to create a topic, I thought maybe you've encountered it.

I also write in mql4, I just liked the timer in the new compiler revision.

Nope, am not aware of it.

And the moon is asking for a buy after the day's close, with a retest of 1.32, but that will be seen in 15 minutes)

Vladimir Zubov:
And the moon is asking for a buy after the day's close, with a retest of 1.32, but that will be seen in 15 minutes)

Vadens:

USDCAD BuyLimit 1.32075 SL 1.31535

AUDUSD SellLimit 0.70189 SL 0.70687

GBPUSD SellLimit 1.53897 SL 1.54114

USDCHF SellLimit 0.97843 SL 0.98224

TakeProfit x3x5 SL RM 1% of Deposit

P.S. Whether the market will get there or not - only HE knows!