FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 712

Did anyone pay attention to my post last weekend?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page661

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 661 - Категория: общее обсуждение

azfaraon:
What's the point?
I've written here before. I won't repeat myself or look it up.

new-rena:
I've written here before. I won't go looking for it again.
Forget what?

forexman77:

Did anyone pay attention to my post last weekend?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page661

Sure, but then what?

kostya1972:
Sure, but then what?
I don't know. It was obvious then. Very little certainty, but I'll guess maybe lower.

Ishim:
Forget what?
It's been a week of shamanism. And here for a week so many posts)))) //wrote new thoughts in the program. Now waiting for the opening) 4 prog (4 different strategies from each other) on the run-in... I won't rest until I get doubling in 24 hours without risk. No risk is the new condition. Doubling up on a day has long since been overstepped. I got it out of the trash one day, but I didn't notice that the equity condition wasn't there. I have not noticed it because the new programs do not require such a condition because I have obtained the right signal anyway. The main thing is RM and profit/loss plan, the rest will follow.

new-rena:
It's been a week of shamanism. And here for a week so many posts)))) //wrote new thoughts in the walk. Now we`re waiting for the opening) 4 programs (4 different strategies) on development... I won't rest until I get doubling in 24 hours without risk. No risk is the new condition. Doubling up on a day has long since been overstepped. I got it out of the trash one day, but I didn't notice the equity condition wasn't there. I have not noticed it because the new programs do not require such a condition because I have obtained the right signal anyway. The main thing is RM and profit/loss plan, the rest will follow.
I have already passed one week of testing - for 2 pairs I have 6 profits, and for the next week I will add 10 pairs. Everything is simple, every order has TP and SL - pending orders are placed on Monday morning (here on Saks I could place pending orders at weekend, I may come back there later) and the terminal is closed till Friday night. If there is no movement, will you push it manually ))))))

Ishim:
I have already passed one week of tests - for 2 moose 6 profits, for the next week I will add 10 pairs of instruments. The order has a TP and a SL - pending orders are placed on Monday morning (at Saks I could place pending orders at weekends - I may go back there later) and the terminal is closed till Friday night. What if there is no movement? Are you going to push it manually ))))))?

I do have this feature. You place pauses on the previous day's hawks/yes, takei on the middle - no more than (about 40% of the previous day's candlestick), stops on 1/8th of a tee... Order - one per day. Up to 40% per month is possible.

2)You don't need any movement, that's not the point. This is my favourite arb-j.

new-rena:

Yeah, there's such a thing. The put is on the previous day's hawks/shoes, the take is on the middle almost (40% of the previous day's candle), the stops are on 1/8th of the take... Order - one per day. Up to 40% per month is possible.

You don't need any movement, that's not the point. This is my favourite arb-j.

What nonsense, pending orders are placed where price reverses and goes to TP. (pending correction), TP is bigger than SL, TF is small. At the same time I will perform TA of the following TF m15 and m30 (for each TF for a month...) - then it will lengthen the TP. The direction - where it will go! - is only D1. (everything has already been tested there)

new-rena:

Yeah, there's such a thing. The put is on the previous day's hawks/shoes, take on the middle - no more than (about 40% of the previous day's candle), stops at 1/8th of the take... Order - one per day. Up to 40% per month is possible.

2)You don't need any movement, that's not the point. This is my favourite arb-j.

As far as I know arbitrage is the difference in price of the same instrument on different exchanges. (the rest are lots - do not kid yourself).