FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 532

tatyanzinovenko:
Guys, what's the best leverage for a $100 account?
What's the problem? The only difference is in the pledge. 100 leverage - you can't buy 0.1 lot of euros/dollars, 500 leverage - 22 quid as a pledge and you can trade. It's all in the risks and the balls.

stranger:
If the profit will be stable, then you can think about the size of the deposit, and if not, then no.
:-)

Евгения Бальчин:
As little as possible, and in general you won't earn anything the first time anyway :-), especially with such a small amount. This is my opinion. My first time was 250 dollars in 3 weeks, then I was smarter, but I started with ten times that amount.
100 is a good amount. All depends on ambition and desire. You get a lesson worth this amount. for tuition fees is normal. As Starce said - small lots are a drag if you don't know what you have to do. And if you do, what does the amount have to do with it?

shark8:
100 is a good amount . It all depends on ambition and desire. The lesson you get is worth that amount. for tuition fees it's fine. As starche said, small lots are a waste of time if you don't know what you're doing. And if you do know what the sum has to do with it?
I don't care if it's a sink or swap - the longer it takes, the more experience he gets ....)).

new-rena:
did you like the shoulder at 1,000? You try 2,000, it's an incredible experience.)
Yeah, on silver...

shark8:
100 is a good amount . It all depends on ambition and desire. The lesson you get is worth that amount. for tuition fees it's fine. As starche said, small lots are a waste of time if you don't know what you're doing. And if you do know how to do it, what does the sum have to do with it?
If a man doesn't know how to trade, what's better, to spend... $100 or $10? If you do not know how to trade, is it better to spend 10 or 10 cents?

iIDLERr:
Yeah, on silver...
Ironworkers and the 100 will provide a full welfare package ))))

azfaraon:
What does it have to do with whether or not one is drained? There has to be a process and the longer it lasts, the more experience one gains ....Something like that?)))
Losing money is also an experience and may be the toughest. A man will come to his senses and save his future life for 100 quid. He must understand that the risks in this market are very high and that he is being fucked in an adult way. And you're suggesting that he should make up his mind slowly... like he's been gone for a month? And if he doesn't come to his senses, then.... Why didn't you offer him a demo account?

tatyanzinovenko:
Guys, what is the best leverage for a $100 account?
You can try with 1$ on cent account, it will be 100 units on your account, estimate your forces and possibilities. Or 100$ also on cent (10000 units), with a leverage of 1:10 you will drain for a very long time.

stranger:
If one does not know how to trade, which is better, pro... $100 or $10? A dime on a cent = 1,000 cents, enough to know whether it's worth it to put money in the account or to think further.

Losing a box of chocolates is about nothing