FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 491

Info taken from :

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/11/axpl-danske-bank-signaly-nashej-torgovoj-sistemy-na-etu-nedelyu.html

Danske bank:

This week our G10 FX Financial Score card recommendsSwiss franc,aussie andpound to buy andyen,euro andloonie to sell (see table below for weight in total portfolio). The signals generatedlast week resulted in a loss of 0.8%. The least successful was buyingthe Swedish krona, while a short position in the pound yielded good profits.

NoteProfinance.ru:G10 FX Financial Scorecard signals are generated using 4 parameters:
1. technical analysis (MACD2);
2. Interest rates (one-year swaps);
3. Risk premium (implied volatility);
4. Positioning of market participants.

A test on historical data from January 2006 to September 2010 showed a return of 67%.Source: Forexpf.Ru -Forex News

FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
  • ProfinanceService, Inc
  • www.forexpf.ru
06:53  Иван Бездомный: Доброе, Доброе утро , Дорогие Друзиа, Сисястые подружки, а также отсутствующие по неуважительной причине , что естественно в их положении, Шарег, Галина (Бланка) и коллега еромА, осознавший на , я извЕняюсь, с позволения сказать...конец... 07:26  Иван Бездомный: И азиаты довольно нетрадиционно себя проявили. Вобщем...

ю

azfaraon:
A fortnight ago the CAD was at 1.2900 and rose more than 300 points (4 signs). I do not need to say anything, this is a forum and everybody has the right to give his opinion... If you do not like it, it does not mean it is wrong...

When I was talking about selling it was at 1.30 and I don't see it going anywhere.

Zogman:

strang a question can i ask ?

?

stranger:

When I was talking about selling, it was at 1.30 and I don't see it going anywhere.

?

i understand on friday last week the monthly options were experimenting.

I understand that the price was supposed to come to some sort of middle ground between the stakes and the puts - as you said this level is 1.56,

But it only got to 1.56 yesterday monday.

what does it have to do with this?

about the loonie

Barclays doesn't give up - he still writes about 1.34:

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/10/axpg-barclays-capital-rekomendatsii-po-torgovle-osnovnymi-valyutami.html

Форекс на Forexpf.Ru - Торговля на Forex. Курсы валют. Прогнозы валютного рынка.
  • www.forexpf.ru
ECN доступ на Forex без ограничений! Спреды от 0.5 пункта. Плечо 1:500. Бессрочный демо счет. Курсы валют, котировки и графики онлайн. Прогнозы и аналитика валютного рынка.

Zogman:

about the loonie

Barclays doesn't give up - he still writes about 1.34:

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/10/axpg-barclays-capital-rekomendatsii-po-torgovle-osnovnymi-valyutami.html

And they don't realise how far they are from the market

Zogman:

I understand that on Friday of last week the monthly options experimented.

I understand that the price was supposed to come to some sort of midpoint between the stakes and the puts - as you said this level is 1.56,

But it only got to 1.56 yesterday monday.

what does that have to do with it?

On Friday it wasn't 56, it was 5550, related to the fact that it was more profitable to ditch the buyers, draw conclusions where the money is.

stranger:
Friday it wasn't 56 but 5550, related to the fact that it was more profitable to ditch the buyers, draw conclusions where the money is.

Thank you !

But Friday ended at 1.5480

stranger:
On Friday it was not 56 but 5550, related to the fact that it was more profitable to ditch the buyers, draw conclusions where the money is.

or rather lower should have been 1.5555

Teacher:
And they don't realise how far they are from the market

Father, don't let us die unenlightened, tell us the Truth

before the orderlies see