FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 404

Well, is everyone back?

Danske

Pending orders

USD/CAD Buy Limit at 1.3062, T/P 1.3337, S/L 1.2972

new-rena:

And I won't even watch, it's clear - what will happen there....

That's right. It's better to watch these moments with your eyes closed, and then what happens, right? Especially, there are only two possibilities: either you will lose or you will get 150 pips.

)))

Bicus:

That's right. It's better to watch these moments with your eyes closed, and then what happens, right? Especially, there are only two possibilities: either you will lose or you will get 150 pips.

)))

Right, no one has ever cancelled the risk manager. And you can foresee that too - if you just look at the marker.

new-rena:

I hope you're in it? ... ))))

You guessed it. ) Got a feel for it, well done.

Cumulative position in b.u. Now the grass can grow.

Wren, the hai's right there....

Bicus:

You got it. ) I have a feel for it, well done.

Cumulative position in second-hand. Now the grass grows.

yeah. used is good, but not for me)

new-rena:
That's right, risk management hasn't been eliminated yet. And you can foresee it, too - just by looking at the meter.

)))))

If you can anticipate, then why sell? And someone said that 60% of the depo is going in. I mean, finita la comedia soon, right?

And how do you manage to get such tempting uphill balance curves while doing so?

(If anything: I'm jealous. Seriously. I don't have that "just by looking at the meter" foresight)

stranger:

Wren, the chai are right there....

show me tomorrow. why do you need yesterday's?

Bicus:

)))))

If you can anticipate, then why sell? And someone said that 60% of the depo is going in. I mean, finita la comedia soon, right?

And how do you manage to get such tempting uphill balance curves while doing so?

(If anything: I'm jealous. Seriously. I don't have the foresight to "just look at the meter")

60% on 28 pairs) and the equity is growing slowly, dear))))