FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 397

Bicus:
Yes, Bicus, I don't have any turkeys.

Karputov Vladimir:
When a person gets tired, they need this service:The "Forced forum disconnection" service.
what's the deal with the forum when you go to a new page? a new post on a new page does not appear immediately. it only appears if you add another post.

new-rena:
Yes, if you don't lose your nerve. It depends on how much you charge...
I'm sorry, but you might as well trade with Zizag ... if you take a longer period of time on H4 ... And given the current nature of the market, I think the balance graph would be no worse ...

azfaraon:
I'm sorry, but you may as well trade with Zigzag taking a longer period on H4... And considering the current market situation, I think the balance graph would be not worse.
i.e., the zigzag is a zigzag. its signal lags, while the trend line may or may not be drawn.)

new-rena:
I remember experimenting with a coin in a 10 kilo account ... 1 standard lot for a month ... so I failed to lose the entire deposit ... on the contrary, I earned 6 kilos at the end of it.)
I remember experimenting with 1 standard lot for a month on a 10k coin account...I hadn't been able to withdraw all of my deposits...on the contrary I earned 6k in the end...I tried it 4 times a year in the first month of every year and I didn't withdraw any of my deposits. As a result for the year (given that I traded only 4 months) I earned 14 kilos ... the year was 2010.

azfaraon:
I remember experimenting with coin on a 10 Kilo account ... 1 standard lot for a month ... I could not withdraw the entire depo . on the contrary, I earned 6 Kilo at the end ... I tried 4 times a year in the first month of every season and could not withdraw any of the deposits . In the end, for the year (considering that I traded only 4 months) I earned 14 kilos ... the year was 2010.
You should keep experimenting, you'll find a coin for sure.)

new-rena:
Keep experimenting, especially since a coin will be found for sure)
Not such a coin is unlikely ... Ruble was for the centenary of Ilyich)))

azfaraon:
Not such a coin is unlikely ...Ruble was for the centenary of Ilyich)))

By the way, the 45 degree trend gives a rough idea of the possible slippage (although it's not 45 degrees here either, but it's just a hunch).

new-rena:

By the way, the 45 degree trend gives a rough idea of the possible drawdown.

stranger:
why are we laughing? It's not even the 20th and your limits are still up in the air, but I've been profiting on the moon for a while now)
Reason: