FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 129

Or like this:

Alexander Zagryadskiy:
I mostly trade intraday) so the big picture is not too important for me) most of my entries knock out boo, and more than a week or so 1% of trades hold out) on currencies I rarely sit in a position
Believe me, it's important. And trading intraday currencies is the ultimate in trading and you can't make much profit with profiles and clusters.

stranger:
Failure to do so, fuck.

getting hooked on the marketplace )))))))))))))))))))))

develop the grid once you've started, they love it.

bylimit on the pound:

and the euro:

Now we can go fishing until tonight...

stranger:
Trust me, it's important. And trading intraday currencies is the ultimate in trading and you can't make much profit with profiles and clusters.
I've been trading with profiles and clusters for 2 years now)), but without an understanding you know what happens when you "look in the book but see a fig"))). I don't think it's the main factor, it's not the right market to focus on footprints - I have to. I only have intraday leverage and can't move much overnight))))

new-rena:

you're getting hooked on the marketplace )))))))))))))))))))))

develop the net once you've started, they love it

you must mean SEKTU=)

Roman Busarov:
you must mean SEKTU ==)

Yeah) just as enrolment is going on) the period is about a month and expiry, kind of like an exam... on the eu +/-70 farts and on the moon +/-140 - that's the study)

why i'm telling you, guess how eidler looks at the direction...

on loon 3017 entry corrected, TR 2967

Lesorub:
on the loonie 3017 entry corrected, TR 2967

1.2780 to start=)

+I got a pipsqueak in the usd/cad karma, you will listen to your mum and dad and eat candy, I put a sell order on the eur at 1.1050. To all the ladies and gentlemen have a nice day and of course a green profit!