FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 6

additives are very effective...

azfaraon:

Now the question is about getting an opinion ... I'm sort of studying so to speak the cyclicality or more correctly measuring the time spent on previous movements, so for myself I try to deduce the time of "arrival" ...

Ask me what for? Let's say I have 10 Kilo in my account ... of course it's enough to use 1 lot maximum ... And we'll go one month to the goal and there's 500 pips ... So it turns out the monthly profit will be 50% ... From your rare screenshots it is clear that you are adding ...... What I mean is not that 50% is not enough ... The question is how effective is adding for you?

As for the time I do not know, and adds give their part of the profits, I cut them at the "first hustle" .

stranger:
I'm the one who pulls them at the first sign of trouble.
That's what I'm saying... You have to pull in front of them...

Ishim:
What should I have sold )))))
It's too early to buy for me personally ... After 40-40 points (four signs) we can try with a small stop ...

Ishim:
I'm at work - come back later.
OK

azfaraon:
Well, it's too early to buy for me personally ....After 40-40 points (four signs) you can try with a small stop ...
I'm waiting for a move of only 60 pips. - put a stop.

Ishim:
I'm only waiting for 60 pips. - I'm only waiting for 60 pips.
In numbers, it looks like this 1.08570-1.10600-( 80)- 1.07700. Although they might give 1.07700 at once.

Ishim:
tp - 1.0955
In general, many pairs are already accumulating trades with a time horizon until the new year

The main thing is to know "mm" and calculate the correct size of your depot, and not many people can do that either...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
The main thing is to know "mm" and calculate the correct size of your deposit, and not many people do that either...
10% is enough to make at least 50% a month ...