FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 2

Lesorub:
the odds will show...
It's already shown more than once. About nothing.

azfaraon:
I see a very strange pattern on this forum ... When you ask something specific ... either no answer or will say something purely for the sake of decorum ... I would like to know what the reason for this approach?
You can read specifics, I'm not going to write a novel here for 500 pages) have a question, go to the search engine. If you don't find the answer, ask.

stranger:
You can read specifics, I'm not going to write novels here for 500 pages) If you have a question, type it into the search engine. If you don't find the answer, go ahead and ask.
Why do you think I wrote about you?) Or have you put yourself down as a god?) I did it because I see some strange attitudes among forum participants toward each other.

azfaraon:
What makes you think I wrote about you))) Or have you put yourself down as a god?) I wrote because I see some strange attitudes among forum participants toward each other.
So others have the same situation, to respond to what is written on every fence in the bum. For instance, like yesterday, who is mm and what he does. It's an alphabet.

azfaraon:
I wrote because I see some strange attitudes among forum participants towards each other...
This is a prediction thread... visions... ...peeping toes... ...psychobabble...
...not teaching your neighbor and solving lame-ass puzzles...)) For harmony -
Sometimes, for example, you can make a holiday for the girls in the form of flowers or give
each other's gifts... But you're just pretending that the branch is trashy... but when
the day before yesterday there was a flower party... you got stuck...))) Eh... gentlemen)))

stranger:
So the situation is the same for others, answering what is written on every fence is a bummer. For example, like yesterday, who is mm and what he does. It's alphabetical.
Do you honor Don Pedro? Ugh... donHenaro )))
Dons... Pharaohs... I feel defective)))

Vizard_:
This is a branch of predictions... visions... pissing around... psychobabble...
don't teach your neighbor and solve the lame-ass puzzles...)) For harmony -
Sometimes, for example, you can make a holiday for the girls in the form of flowers or give
each other's gifts... But you're just pretending that the branch is trashy... but when
the day before yesterday there was a flower party... you got stuck...)) Eh... Gentlemen...)))
What worries me is the other thing, Guru took the euro on the bottom yesterday in the buy.......

Vizard_:
Do you honour Don Pedro? Ugh... donHenaro )))
Dons... Pharaohs... I feel like I'm losing it)))
Don na he...., chavo, who the fuck?

Vizard_:

I have written here, exhibited a drawing (and someone does not like it, although I wrote about the case) the market's vision from my point of view ... instead of pointing out that they show they are wrong and bring some arguments, they ignore me or just babble like silly (excuse me) ... I understand Strangera when he says that the sticks do not matter.I understand Strangera when he says that the sticks are bullshit .... Because what they draw here is real bullshit.

stranger:
Don at he...., chavo, who the fuck?
Yeah the dude who came in yesterday with the "I told you so" slurs...
Fucked up the jedi... ...and disappeared into the night when asked to pose.)