Impulse - page 17

For GEP information - there are some brokers who open the market on Monday 1-2 hours earlier than others. Many people see GEP in market opening, but in those terminals there is no GEP at all, as on Friday the market closed and opened in the same place. The same is during the news - one has a SEP and others do not, as they always give quotes, although with an increased spread.

Here is another characteristic movement.

There is already a monotonic downward movement on the tick chart at the beginning of the shoot, and an unformed downward bar can be seen on the chart. And such a monotonous down fall on the tick chart can be considered confirmation of a further 25-30 pips fall (for a four-digit chart).

Daniil Stolnikov:
of course the chiff is different - the volatility is different there too...

how do you think a candlestick differs from a bar? ))

maybe not a bar - I forget what it's called.

in methaca for example there are three types of charts - candlestick, line and "bar"

Daniil Stolnikov:
of course the chiff is different - the volatility is different there too...

and how do you think a candle is different from a bar? ))

The franc is the most illiquid currency of the majors. To them, the smaller it is, the more volatile the currency is.

It takes much less money to move one way or the other. That's why it's one of the reasons for the "famous" gap in the franc. This kind of scale is not possible in the euro.

Here are the GDP figures. They are old data from 2004, but still:

US $11 trillion.

Eurozone $12 trillion

UK 2 trillion

Switzerland 360 million

Japan 6.4 trillion

Australia $750 billion

New Zealand $86 billion

Even the GDP of New Zealand is tens of times that of Switzerland

Karputov Vladimir:

Here's another characteristic move.

And what's in it?

What are you fretting about the pulse. It can be simply recognised. Find the minimum+delta in the history, if exceeded enter. I haven't found anything fishy on the minutes and the hourlies. I haven't tried it on ticks.

Artyom Trishkin:
And what's in it?

There is already a monotonous downward movement on the tick chart at the start of the shoot, and an unformed downward bar is visible on the chart. And such a monotonous downward fall on the tick chart can be considered confirmation of a further 25-30 pips fall (for a four-digit chart).

Karputov Vladimir:

And here is an example of a "news" pulse. As far as I understand it is unrealistic to process such an impulse and place an order:

Ahhhh, it finally makes more sense. Okay. Just a quick question - is there a way to visually scroll through the ticks in 5p? If so, can I see the instruction, how to see and hook into such a story with expert or indicator ?

Karputov Vladimir:

There is already a monotonous downward movement on the tick chart at the start of the shoot, and an unformed downward bar is visible on the chart. And such a monotonous down fall on the tick chart can be considered confirmation of a further 25-30 pips fall (for a four-digit chart).

Interesting. We need to look for similar situations to confirm the non-randomness of this conclusion.

Artyom Trishkin:
Interesting. We need to look for similar situations to confirm the non-accidental nature of this conclusion.
That's what I'm doing right now. I'm analysing a 4-hour video. I will (if possible) post the momentum and its corollary. Then we will select the best examples and we will be guided by them.