Impulse - page 11

Daniil Stolnikov:
By the way, for a Forric, minus speed is definitely a sham. The price doesn't go over zero ;)

And in real life - how? Here the car is going. Slam stops, turns around and goes back. Minus? Nope.
The example of the cart and the boy. http://www.fizika.ru/kniga/index.php?mode=paragraf&theme=13&id=13100
Учебник Физика 7-9 автора И.В.Кривченко
  • Кривченко Игорь Викторович
  • www.fizika.ru
Наверняка вы неоднократно видели по телевидению, как взлетает космический корабль. Может, даже, во время празднования Нового Года кто-то из ваших друзей запускал в небо цветные ракеты. При их полёте постоянно выбрасывается струя раскалённых газов. Полёт космического корабля или ракеты – это примеры так называемого реактивного движения...

Gentlemen, you are going the wrong way. Don't confuse mechanical impulse with signal (quote) impulse.

new-rena:
Gentlemen, you are going the wrong way. Don't confuse physical momentum with signal (quote) momentum.
Well, first of all, you have to understand the theory - the physical meaning. Who are the quanta? Physicomathematicians)). Let's be them.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, first you have to understand the theory - in the physical sense. Who are the quanta? Physico-mathematicians )) Let's be them.
momentum in mechanics acts on a physical body that has mass. where do you have it? and, by the way, i have a mistake in the index. now look it up. derivatives are looked for by subtraction, that's right. if you get into tics, you'll get away from them anyway.

new-rena:
momentum in mechanics acts on a physical body that has mass. where do you have it?
We have a moving price. "Mass", i.e. trading volumes, we don't know. But that's not a problem. We measure the impact of momentum.

It feels like the topic is being bogged down.

Artyom Trishkin:

It feels like the topic is being bogged down.

A deadlock. a complete lack of sensible thought.

new-rena:
A dead end. a complete lack of intelligent thought.

And where did you see sensible thoughts? In Oleg's formulas? Well, he writes them for BARs. That said, it's all theory. Even if you look at the indicator chart - the impulse is late displayed on it - just draw a vertical line on the impulse shown by the indicator, it immediately becomes clear that it is talking about the past impulse, not the current one.

And, yes, I consider Oleg's developments to be mere theory in development.

Artyom Trishkin:

And where did you see sensible thoughts? In Oleg's formulas? Well, he writes them for BARs. That said, it's all theory. Even if you look at the indicator chart - the impulse is late displayed on it - just draw a vertical line on the impulse shown by the indicator, it immediately becomes clear that it is talking about the past impulse and not the current one.

And, yes, I consider Oleg's developments to be just a theory in development.

On the topic of the thread. it seems to me that it will end up being a renko.

for a signal momentum is a bar

new-rena:

on the topic of the thread. it seems to me that you will end up with a Renco.

For a signal, the pulse is a bar.

There won't be a renko.