Impulse - page 23

Аноним:

Is this your maximum level of argument? Digging into my signature?

You don't have any impulses on the price chart in that picture. And there are normal impulses drawn below the chart.

Are you expecting to get perfect impulses with no noise in them?

Олег avtomat:
Are you expecting to get perfect pulses with no noise present?

The impulses you're talking about are quite rare, it takes a really strong bias for them to happen.

You cannot present the price as a continuous series of impulses as you want it to be, it does not make sense for Forex.

Because firstly, in this case you have to consider the band and not the price series and each transaction as a separate impulse, and secondly, you have to take into account that there is a bid price and a ask price, and they are (almost) always different.

Аноним:

The impulses you're talking about are pretty rare, it takes a really strong bias for them to happen.

The price should not be described as a continuous series of impulses as you want it to be, it does not make sense in Forex.

Because firstly, in this case you have to consider the band and not the price series and each transaction as a separate impulse, and secondly, you have to take into account that there is a bid price and a ask price, and they are (almost) always different.

that "because..." -- is nonsense... it's a bit far-fetched...

The price can be represented as a succession of impulses of different duration and intensity.

Here it is already appropriate to remember what "squabbling" means.

Олег avtomat:

that "because..." -- that's bullshit... it's a load of crap...

When you don't have a point to make, say it's bullshit, yeah.

The price can also be presented as a series of impulses. But that would be as meaningless as trying to approximate it by polynomials.

But keep trying :) and your level will continue to be demo contests and cents :)

Аноним:

The impulses you're talking about are quite rare, it takes a really strong bias for them to happen.

You cannot represent the price as a continuous series of impulses as you want, it does not make sense for forex.

The Depth of Market in MetaTrader 5 is available only for exchange symbols. For normal forex symbols there is no such pleasure.

Karputov Vladimir:
The price stack in MetaTrader 5 is only available for exchange traded instruments. For regular forex symbols there is no such pleasure.
So you probably won't get much out of ticks

Олег avtomat:

that "because..." -- that's bullshit... it's a load of crap...

The price can be thought of as a series of pulses of different duration and intensity.

Here it is appropriate to remember what the "duty cycle" means.

Anonymous:

When you don't have a point to make, say it's bullshit, yeah.

The price can also be presented as a series of impulses. But that would be as meaningless as trying to approximate it by polynomials.

But keep trying :) and your level will continue with demo contests and cents :)

What are you arguing about, I made it a long time ago, I can't see anything good yet. The vertical line is its height, the period is its width. It accumulates ticks up and ticks down in the same time interval. The line is the difference between the two.

One should try to answer the question right away - there is no quotation history - where will the price go and what will be the impulse? After all, it is not quite correct to judge the price tendency by the quotation history in a short time frame. It is enough to take statistics and everything will stand on its own feet. And I wrote here earlier that even on a one-minute chart the price goes up and down, i.e. 50/50. On a monthly chart, for example, it's not like that anymore.

Олег avtomat:

that "because..." -- is bullshit... it's a bit far-fetched...

The price may well be imagined as a succession of differently directed impulses of varying duration and intensity.

Here it is appropriate to remember what "squawk" means.

When I'm on the phone and the receptionist asks: "Imagine me lying in an armchair on a beach in Canary Island with a cigar in my mouth, a shot of cognac, and a cup of coffee on the table nearby.

The price can even be imagined in half-litres per capita.

new-rena:

What are you arguing about? I've been doing it for a long time now, but I can't see anything good yet, because in order to make a pulse, you need history... The vertical line is its height, the period is its width. It accumulates ticks up and ticks down in the same time interval. The line is the difference between the two.

We should immediately try to answer the question - there is no quotation history - where will the price go and what will be the impulse? After all, it is not quite correct to judge the price tendency by the quotation history in a short time frame. It is enough to take statistics and everything will stand on its own feet. And I wrote here earlier that even on a one-minute chart the price goes up and down, i.e. 50/50. On a monthly chart, for example, it's not like that anymore.

Somewhere in the wrong place. No one has ever made forecasts here. At least not in the beginning.

I had it a year ago, and I'll say this: there are fish there. Small relatively, not frequent - once or twice a week, but there is. Strong discards are catching prices. What to do with them is another matter.

This all is done on the fly without any tick quotes history.

It was done to scan selected traded symbols and, as soon as a strong rapid movement was detected, enter the market on the pair where it was detected. As soon as a slowdown was detected, we would move it to a CUE and close half of the volume. Next - either trawl (if it flew again), or close (if it flew, but in the opposite direction).

I've been doing that, not making predictions "for later". I made multi-currency ones right away.

Here I'm stuck in a conversation on the subject of the branch, because I've been doing some work, and have left some for later, when other things came up (just for myself, for my interest).

And now I see that we're starting to talk ... "that's not an impulse, that's an impulse, and that's not an impulse at all because it can't be one according to the calculations..." Well, theorise. Yeah...

Artyom Trishkin:

Somewhere in the wrong place. No one has ever made forecasts here. At least not in the beginning.

I had it a year ago, and I'll say this: there are fish there. Small relatively, not frequent - once or twice a week, but there is. Strong discards are catching prices. What to do with them is another matter.

This all is done on the fly without any tick quotes history.

It was done to scan selected traded symbols and, as soon as a strong rapid movement was detected, enter the market on the pair where it was detected. As soon as a slowdown was detected, we would move it to a CUE and close half of the volume. Next - either trawl (if it flew again), or close (if it flew, but in the opposite direction).

I did it, not predictions "for later". Immediately multicurrency.

I've got into the topic of the branch here, because I've done some work, I've achieved some results, and I've left some for later - other things have come up (I've been doing it for my own interest).

And now I see that people start to talk about... "this is not an impulse, this is an impulse, and this is not an impulse at all because according to mathematical calculations it cannot be...". Well, theorise. Yeah...

Artem, it's simpler than that.