Impulse - page 28

Artyom Trishkin:
Oleg, do you realise that you are putting up academic pictures of historical data? Even my cat isn't interested in them anymore - they don't move...
oh, how true!!! ))

Artyom Trishkin:
Now Oleg will give his third-fourth-order MAC formulas, he will write out "half a notebook" of formulas from dusty books, and good riddance...
he'll probably just forget it. and good riddance ))

Artyom Trishkin:
Oleg, do you realise that you are putting up academic pictures of historical data? Even my cat isn't interested in them anymore - they don't move...
Artyom, has it been decided here yet what counts as "momentum"? NO. And so one has to look at historical pictures in order to accept some definition of "impulse" -- well, so that the conversation about impulse is substantive. Only after that can one get down to "moving".

Олег avtomat:
Artyom, has it been decided what counts as "momentum" here yet? NO. And so one has to look at historical pictures in order to accept any definition of "impulse" -- well, to make the conversation about impulse meaningful. Only after that can one get down to "shaking things up".
Oleg, well then read it more carefully - we are looking for real-time, not classical TA

It's like the speedometer in a car. It doesn't care how it was driven before. It reads the data with as little lag as possible at any given time.

Artyom Trishkin:
Oleg, then read more carefully - we are looking for a real-time, not classical TA

That's just it: What exactly are you looking for? Have you decided what you want to look for? Or are you still in the process of considering different options?

That's what I mean...

zy.

But I will not confuse more dusty formulas, and interfere with looking for real-time.

Олег avtomat:

That's just it: What exactly are you looking for? Have you decided what you want to look for? Or are you still in the process of considering different options?

That's what I mean...

zy.

But I won't get into any more dusty formulas, and get in the way of looking for real time.

the main thing is not to stir, but to stir!!! maybe you'll get an idea

GopFX __:
You don't have to shake it, you have to stir it!!!
That's right.

Олег avtomat:

That's what I mean...

zy.

But I won't confuse any more with dusty formulas, and interfere with looking for real-time.

Oleg, I'll try to put it in layman's terms: a strong start of a powerful car. And then we'll consider all options, up to and including beer-girls :)

Artyom Trishkin:

Oleg, I'll try to put it in a nutshell: a high-powered car start. And then consider all options, up to and including beer-girls :)

How to distinguish the start of a really POWERFUL car from the start of an understeer?

GopFX __:
How can you tell the difference between starting a really POWERFUL car and starting an understeer?
Introduce restrictive thresholds. Anything above the threshold has a chance of being considered.