Market theory - page 91

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Completed 2011 data processing. ...

What was the profit for 2011?

khorosh:
What was the profit for 2011?
I'll calculate the profit in the evening. I'll post the graph.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I'll calculate the profits tonight. I'll post a graph.
But the year 2011 is long over )))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The distance between them is very small, so, Tsopt is not visible. but, I will try to separate them, for example, by alternating their presence on the chart or conditional lag of Lion from Leopard by 1 day, although, let's assume that Lion is always present next to Leopard.

Better zoom in/size the Lion's line and then the Leopard in his background becomes visible, oh how!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:.......4 virtual price levels are generated by the price itself in order to organise trading at 2 break-even levels (profitlessness) or at one, global, break-even level, one can organise monopoly trading (monopoly market) in bid = ask mode.

If it is not difficult, to understand/strengthen - a repeat of the earlier information about these levels of break-even / breakeven - where and which line, and what the formula stands for!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What, exactly, are you interested in explaining? I think everyone should already understand the timetable. Anything you don't understand, just ask.
I'm laughing. Just in case someone new comes in, doesn't understand and messes up. You have to give a concrete signal, like Wizard says.

Sergey Petruk:

Better zoom in/size the Lion's line and then the Leopard in his background becomes visible, oh how!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:.......4 virtual price levels are generated by the price itself in order to organise trading at 2 break-even levels (profitlessness) or at one, global, break-even level, one can organise monopoly trading (monopoly market) in bid = ask mode.

If you don't mind, to understand/strengthen - you need a repeat of the earlier information about these levels of break-even - where and which line, and what the formula stands for!

According to theory and countless facts to support it, both levels are calculated as follows:

Ts1 = Tsr - (Tsr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5

Ц2 = Цр + (Цр ^2 - Цоpt^2)^0.5

Or:

Bears = Leopard - (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5

Bulls = Leopard + (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5

The global profitlessness level (Tsg) organizes Leo at the level:

Tsg = Tsopt = Tsr = Ts1 = Ts2, when it turns out that the subordinate expression turns out to be = 0 due to the fact that Leopard will finally approach Leo and their levels coincide. This condition has been proven in practice several times. Usually, monopolists take advantage of this circumstance to discreetly turn a competitive market into a monopoly market and vice versa. The level of meetings and consultations with unspecified results described above. These levels can be seen in the graph when all levels converge to a single Lion level.

artikul:
But the year 2011 is long over )))
Retro-trading in automatic mode, simulating real trading, implying no future prices.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Retro trading in automatic mode, which simulates real trading, implying no future prices.
Your trading system has a good outlook as it requires no optimisation, uses no third-party indicators, and is essentially based on market price alone.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Retro trading in automatic mode, imitating real trading, implying no future prices.
In that case, I wish you great retro profits )))

artikul:
Well, in that case I wish you a big retro profit ))))
Thank you, but this stage is necessary to better understand the laws of the market. Real trading on this system is already underway, all the signals available in the profile have been transferred to it.