Market theory - page 42

AlexEros:
Of course you have the right. But it's not that simple. You are in too much of a hurry about the practical relevance of the results you achieved. That is, about the success of your scheme in describing all and any market movements. But in general, I think your way of thinking is correct. We still need to saw and saw to the practical result. I think so.
If you don't know how to cook, you can ruin your eggs.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
If you don't know how to cook, you can ruin an egg.

Improvement of the TC can go on forever and new ideas and possibilities will come up all the time.

After 5 years of struggling, the fun is just beginning.

The state of the pair as of the opening session 12 05 15, trader status is"OUT OF THE MARKET", since the market is monopolistic, the Bulls are forcibly held at 1.521752 by the Dragon, a bit lower by the Buffalo and the Lion, which may return at any moment if the weak, so far, Bears of the monopolists fail to agree with the market Bulls, reverse the market and organize a downtrend :

As I suggested (see above), the Bulls came back and took over the price with a rush, pushing the Bears back to the 1.023755 level, where they are held by the Dragon. The market is bullish again, here is the information as of 13-00 MSK, from where you can see the glimpse of the uncompromising struggle.Trader status -"OUT OF THE MARKET" :

Владимир:

Improvement of the TC can go on forever and new ideas and possibilities will come up all the time.

After 5 years of struggling, the fun is just beginning.

C'EST LA VIE

The system has been stretched on AUDUSD.

So, Yusuf, have the bulls beaten the bears today on the eu or will the bears give in during the US session? If today's low is not updated, the eu will continue to rise (IMHO).

khorosh:
Well, Yusuf, did the bulls beat the bears today on the Euros or will the bears give in during the American session? If today's low is not updated, the eu will continue to rise (IMHO).

While the Bears are in shock, they have been weak. and this Bulls strike, has thrown them off balance, but, they have not relented and created a support line, hence, they may try again. Let's give traders the green light to BAY as soon as we see that the Bears have calmed down and resigned themselves to the fate of guarding the Bulls at the support line. I reminded you that, the Bears are monopoly owned and had a downside potential of only -(minus) 80 pips with a counter-strike strength of only +50 pips the market was monopoly (this parameter, i.e., elasticity, is a positive value). Now, look at the potential and strength of the market Bulls: potential +416 points, possible strike force -(minus) 406 points, the market is competitive (since, the elasticity is a negative value). You are right, if the Bears had pulled back a bit, we could have hoped for a compromise, but, they have pulled back with a grudge and are threatening to return. I have made sure that this analysis should be done more often, at least once an hour, so that not a single move goes unnoticed and we will always be able to anticipate events in terms of tension.

Note: At 15MSC the market remains bullish despite some retreat of the Bears at 0.996202.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
While the Bears are in shock, they have been weak. and this Bulls strike, has thrown them off balance, but, they have not relented and created a support line, hence, they may try again. Let's give traders the green light to BAY as soon as we see that the Bears have calmed down and resigned themselves to the fate of guarding the Bulls at the support line. I reminded you that, the Bears are monopoly owned and had a downside potential of only -(minus) 80 pips with a counter-strike strength of only +50 pips the market was monopoly (this parameter, i.e., elasticity, is a positive value). Now, look at the potential and strength of the market Bulls: potential +416 points, possible strike force -(minus) 406 points, the market is competitive (since, the elasticity is a negative value). You are right, if the Bears had pulled back a little bit, we could have hoped for a compromise, but, they pulled back with a grudge and threaten to come back. I believe that this analysis should be done more frequently, at least once per hour, because no movement will not be left unnoticed and we will always be anticipating events.
And what curve on the chart shows that the bears have retreated with a grudge and are threatening to return? And can you clearly predict the direction of tomorrow's D1 bar and its approximate size? If you can make such predictions, then I'm sure there will be people willing to pay big money for it. But no one will pay for you to tell them with or without a grudge the bears have moved away.

khorosh:
And what curve on the chart shows that the bears have pulled away with a grudge and are threatening to come back?
It's not the curve that shows it, it's the curvature. Although its curvature is also a hot topic.

Yusuf, really write detectives. With your imagination, you're bound to succeed.)