Market theory - page 90

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Market conditions as of 0230 MSK on Monday, 01 06 15:

Correction complete, Bears lead the competitive market down, managers Tsopt (Leo) and Tsr (Leopard) agree, who keep the Bulls at an equal distance from themselves to the Bears.

Turns out Tsr is over Tsopt on the chart, can't see Tsopt

Sergey Petruk:
It turns out on the graph Tsr over Tsopt, I can't see Tsopt
The distance between them is very small, so Tsopt is not visible. but, I will try to separate them, for example, by alternating their presence on the chart or by notionally placing Leo 1 day behind Leopard, although, let's assume that Leo is always present next to Leopard.

I do not hide it - I do not follow the reasoning very closely - but I can see trends in retrospective drawings... On page 54 there is an explanation of the method, but I don't understand where the new variables come from, because there is nothing in the price chart apart from the price?

Younga:
I do not hide it - I do not follow the reasoning very closely - but I can see trends in retrospective drawings... On page 54 the methods are explained, but I don't understand where the new variables come from, because the price chart contains nothing but price.
Read, carefully, a branch from the beginning and will understand that, no other information and do not need, 4 virtual price levels generated by the price itself in order to organize trading at 2 levels breakeven (non-profitability) or at one, the global, non-profitability level, you can organize a monopoly trade(monopoly market) in bid = ask.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If the trader does not end up in the Forbes list of billionaires, the trader himself is to blame.

I'm getting tired of laughing )))) Where is the data? Go to .
date, open, signal 1...-1, equi... 2010-2011

The most important thing is not to explain the pictures. And then, if anything happens, it is the trader's fault

Daniil Stolnikov:
The most important thing is not to explain the pictures. And then, if something happens, it is the trader's fault.
What exactly are you interested in? In my opinion, everyone should already understand the chart. What is not clear - ask.

Vizard_:
I'm getting tired of laughing )))) Where's the data? Go to
date, opener, signal 1...-1, equi... 2010-2011.
I'll post it in the evening when you get over the jokes, at work now.

It is not clear till when the bears will lead the price into a correction. it might not be a correction, but a transmission to the bulls.

kosta1211:
It is not clear until the bears will take the price into a correction. it may not be a correction, but a pass to the bulls.
I will enter the latest data when I get back from work, it will become clear.