Market theory - page 48

Server Muradasilov:
Peasants land, factories to workers...
The most ridiculous assertion one can make. Workers should work and peasants should plough the land, but receive a decent share of the fruits of their labour! Everyone should dream of becoming a worker to become the master of a factory and not of the country as a whole, or, an honourable peasant with his share of the land.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The most ridiculous statement you can come up with. Workers should work and peasants should plough the land, but get a decent share of the results of their labour! Everyone should dream of becoming a worker in order to become the owner of a factory and not of the country as a whole, or an honorary peasant with his share of the land.
In your interpretation, the worker is in a better position to become a factory owner, while the peasant is in a very poor condition - he can only be an "honorary peasant with his share of the land".

Fucking madhouse....

Server Muradasilov:
In your interpretation, the worker is in a better position to become a factory owner, while the peasant is in a very poor condition - he can only be an "honorary peasant with his share of the land".
If the peasant has a sufficient piece of land, he will live no worse than you and me, if he is a true peasant who knows and loves the land.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
If a peasant has enough land, he will live no worse than you and me if he is a true peasant who knows and loves the land.

Okay.

Yusuf, specifically, the ultimate goal of your discovery is enrichment, scientific, sporting interest, force majeure, WHAT ? ? ?

Server Muradasilov:
Farmers land, factories to workers...
Forex traders.

Server Muradasilov:

Okay.

Yusuf, specifically, the ultimate goal of your discovery is enrichment, scientific, sporting interest, force majeure, WHAT ? ? ?

One does not interfere with the other.)

Server Muradasilov:

Okay.

Good question, on it, I will try, to answer as openly as possible, accurately, without slyness, not hurrying, shortly and simultaneously capacious, though, I catch myself on an idea that, seriously did not think over this question, but, I should prepare to answer it, at first, to itself, different, scientific, near-scientific, audience with various degree of possession and/or understanding of a situation:

The main objective is to solve once and for all the problem of the unknowable, mysterious nature of the Forex market and to describe it by a chain of logically related formulas.

1. Always, when I start to engage in any problem, I put laws and principles of logic at the head, and, when an acceptable solution is found, I check it on satisfaction of initial and final conditions; if this found "fine" solution does not satisfy at least one of principles of logic, I discard it completely together with all initial premises and never return to them again;

(2) I did the same with my beloved (18), when I realized that its main parameter, time, does not stand the test of logic principles. In such processes, as Forex, the main thing is struggle of interests, resources, greed, groups of people, organizations, economies of countries in general, and many other things, but not time, probably in the last place. (tu bi continuum)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Good question, I will try to answer it as openly as possible, accurately, without being sly, without being in a hurry, briefly and concisely, although I catch myself thinking that I have not really thought about this question, but I have to prepare myself to answer it, firstly, to myself, to different, scientific, near-scientific, audiences with different degrees of knowledge and/or understanding of the situation:

The main goal - once and for all, to solve the problem of unidentified, mysterious Forex market and describe it by a chain of logically related formulas.

1. Always, when I start to deal with any problem, I put laws and principles of logic at the head, and when, as it seems, an acceptable solution is found, I check it on satisfaction of initial and final conditions and when this, found "fine" solution does not satisfy at least one of principles of logic, I discard it completely together with all initial premises and never again return to them;

2 I did the same with my beloved (18), when I realized that its main parameter - time - does not stand the test of logic. In such processes, as Forex, the main battle is between interests, resources, greed, groups of people, organizations, economies, etc., but not between time, probably in the last place. (tu bi continuum)

Can the answer be understood as "no money needed"?

Or is it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

00-25 MSC, Finally, the Bears are battered and deposed, it turns out even earlier they fled on their own, having thrown the price to their fate and frightened by the Bulls' strike, the Foxes have gone over to the Bulls again!

This, roughly, is what the trading of the future will look like, dear gentlemen! ! Goodbye.

Yusuf, are you kidding me?