Market theory - page 256

Alexander Ivanov:
I don't use for free. Yusuf will confirm. I don't buy anything. I'm a salesman myself.
So you have to write to servicedesk about the hole with which you can use commercial products "not for free", right?

he's such a dolt here ))))

the man with the cat, calm down

Alexander Ivanov:
the man with the cat, calm down.
I am calm. I can't vouch for the cat, though...

And the WHO is still there.)

navigator.mt5:
And the WHO is still there.)
Well, get on with it. Or are we just waiting?

Artyom Trishkin:
Well, get on with it. Or are we just waiting?
Artem, I apologise, I opened an account on the phone, while I am on the underground, to be at least a little bit in the subject. (Forum)

Server Muradasilov:
Artyom, I apologise, I opened an account on the phone, while I was on the underground to be at least a little bit in the subject. (forum).
It is strange. I use my nickname from my phone...

Yusuf. Well, you can see that people have lost interest.) You see, time is running out, you can research forever, your companions are waiting for the outcome. Many people are watching the branch, and are really waiting for action from you (real monitoring, just one signal, pure, without huge drawdowns, according to your theory - just a couple of months). You really don't understand what kind of competition you have here. And we are getting old))).

Thank you.

Artyom Trishkin:
That's weird. I use my nickname from my phone...
I don't trust phones),and from my phone,can't type a password for the forum(main nickname)