Market theory - page 263

Artyom Trishkin:

Thanks ;)

It would be interesting to look at your observations.

It's a little wet and little time has passed, but, as I said before, there is definitely a grain.

Server Muradasilov:
It's a little wet and little time has passed, but as I said before, there is definitely a seed.
It needs watering so that it can germinate.

Artyom Trishkin:
You have to water it to make it germinate.
Oh, Artem, if only I had some education :) . And so, I'm practicing any hypothesis, strategy, indicator, and so on. I'm going straight to the real world. I've never used a tester, I spent all my code in a real account :)

Server Muradasilov:
Oh Artyom, if only I had some education :) . And so, practice any hypothesis, strategy, indicator, etc. . I do it on the real. I've never used a tester, I spent all my code in a real account.)
Do you have to be educated in order to use the tester?

khorosh:
Do you have to be educated to use a tester?
No, just kidding. I just always go the way of the trade - by trial and error. This forum is an education for me. I read almost everything.

Careful, the Soros line pops up sometimes. Then kaput.

Alexander Ivanov:
Careful, the Soros line pops up sometimes. Then kaput.
I figured out the blue one as well, it's 90% confirmation of a short-term trend. Why should I be afraid of it?) We bite off his money little by little, it will be too fat for him alone.

Server Muradasilov:
Figured out the blue colour as well, 90% it's a confirmation of a short term trend. There is nothing to be afraid of.) We take a bite out of his capital, it's too fat for him alone.
What the hell is the blue line? I, as a developer, am very curious...

Server Muradasilov:
Figured out the blue colour as well, 90% it's a confirmation of a short term trend. There is nothing to be afraid of.) We take a bite out of his money, he's too fat for it alone.
))))))))

Artyom Trishkin:
What the hell is a blue line? I as a developer am very curious ...

EURGBP MT5 terminal

These blue spikes do not remain in the history, they only work in real time. Additional confirmation of the mini, micro trend