Market theory - page 251

or update your Adobe Flash player.

Server Muradasilov:

I read it, I'm not educated enough to comment on the article)))) Make an indicator.

All the best, Yusuf, in your endeavors.

Thanks, but the online indicator will show the true market strength or volume that varies widely. For example, right now for Euro/Dollar S = 4272 (4 digits) pips and Y = - 3708 pips. Therefore, the market price P= - S/Y = - 4272/(-3708) = 1.1336 at the current price of CD = 1.1307. Therefore, the market is now bearish and competitive. With S<0 and Y>0 the market will be monopolistic and we will know about it immediately.

Alexander Ivanov:
sour for me without milk.
Tea?! Strong (Ceylon black), sweet (with jam) and hot! And no lemon!

Boris:
Tea?! Strong (Ceylon black), sweet (with jam) and hot! And no lemon!
When I'm thinking about a top-secret code or algorithm, I drink hot tea. It tones me up and opens the hidden corners of my brain, which I need to solve the finest problems )))).

Alexander Ivanov:
When I'm thinking about a top-secret code or algorithm, I drink hot tea. It tones me up and opens up the hidden corners of my brain, which are needed to solve the finest problems )))).
Already, tons of tea and coffee have been destroyed, several tea/coffee plantations work just for my mug, but alas, the insight has not yet descended manna from heaven. What am I doing wrong? Should I add mustard?

Artyom Trishkin:
Already tons of tea and coffee have been destroyed, several tea/coffee plantations work just for my mug, but alas, the insight still hasn't dawned on me with manna from heaven. What am I doing wrong? Maybe add some mustard?
ahaha))) I add butter, a slice. To cover the top with clingfilm. That way the heat doesn't escape. ))

Alexander Ivanov:
ahaha)))) I add butter, a slice. To cover the top with clingfilm. That way the heat doesn't escape. ))
That's disgusting. No mustard?

Artyom Trishkin:
What a mess... No mustard?

No, not gross.

Green tea, for example, hot tea with milk, a slice of butter and a little salt - delicious stuff.

Dina Paches:

No, not gross.

Green tea, for instance, hot tea with milk, a bit of butter and a bit of salt, it's good stuff.

Darling, you too ;)

I'm talking dirty.

I respect coffee. Or black tea, for that matter...

I like milk separately - why spoil a good thing separately ... :))

Artyom Trishkin:

Yeah. (chuckles) ))) Same here. )))

What can I do if I've liked the taste since I was a kid?

No, it's not gross. With mustard, it's probably gross.

P./S.: But... "There'sno such thing as taste or colour", of course.