Market theory - page 250

Artyom Trishkin:
Watched your video - it's showing. Can you even log into YouTube with this video?
Maybe there's a weak internet connection in the aul? (just kidding)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Have you read the article? Are there any unclear places or comments? I think to make a separate indicator on the virtual market turnover (S) and the elasticity of this turnover (Y).
I have read the article, I liked it. But the essence of the subject is not disclosed. I would like to make more in-depth calculations. Many theoretical readers love mysteries that have not been solved, you could provide them with an interest.

Alexander Ivanov:
Maybe the internet is weak in the aul? (just kidding).
In our village, too, access to YouTube sometimes glitches

Artyom Trishkin:
In our aul, too, access to YouTube sometimes glitches
))))

Artyom Trishkin:
In our village, too, sometimes access to YouTube glitches
I used to access YouTube normally, but now I get a message: Connection timeout expired, although my internet speed is fine.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I used to be able to log into YouTube normally, but now I get a message: Connection timeout expired, although my internet speed is fine.
Is the brand firewall rebelling?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I used to be able to access YouTube normally, but now I get a message: Connection timeout expired, although my internet speed is fine.
What's your browser? Mozilla?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Have you read the article? Do you have any unclear points or remarks? I think to make a separate indicator on the virtual market turnover (S) and its elasticity (Y).

I read it, I'm not educated enough to comment on the article)))) Make an indicator.

All the best, Yusuf, in your endeavors.

Alexander Ivanov:
what browser do you use? Mozilla?
Yes, Mozilla.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, Mozilla.
You may have a container plugin malfunction there. Sometimes this happens.