Market theory - page 25

Vizard_:
Yusuf. Now take H1,H4 or D1.
At the opening of the bar make a calculation and immediately post the forecast here.
Let's see how the price is calculated up to a point on the bar)))
In the form of a table -

Date, Forecast, Fact

A similar suggestion has already been made on the foursome - but the topic has stalled - without being revealed...

Vizard_:
Yusuf. Now take H1, H4 or D1.
At the opening of the bar do the calculation and post the forecast here at once.
Let's see how the price is set up to a point a bar ahead)))
In the form of a table -

Date, Forecast, Fact
For D1 (2010) I have givenhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page23 , I will finish all this year today, new 2015 data please provide in the same format for H1, H4 and D1, I will try to do quickly and post here. I will leave the period at 20 bars.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 23 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
For D1 (2010) I have givenhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page23 , I will finish all this year today, please provide new 2015 data in the same format for H1, H4 and D1, I will try to do quickly and post here. I will leave the period at 20 bars.
Don't )))
For 20 bars.
Predict the close. Just a number!
Drawings, levels... and other bullshit don't do it.
I will give you the right answer after the prediction is published...

Open

Vizard_:
Do not do it ))))
For 20 bars.
Predict the close. Just a number!
Drawings, levels... and other bullshit don't do it.
I will give you the right answer after the prediction is published...

Open

This is some bullshit, sorry, but it's impossible to get a forecast based on this information, bars are cut differently at different brokers, at least. Now Yusuf will look into the history, find a suitable piece and make a forecast)

Childhood is everything...

Oleg Tsarkov:

This is bullshit, sorry, but you can't get a forecast based on this information, the bars are cut differently at different brokers, at least. Now Yusuf will look into the history, find a suitable piece and make a forecast)

Childhood is everything...

No excuses )))) Yusuf said you may, so you may)))

Yusuf. Waiting...

Yusuf, your predictions have stirred up half of the Russian traders. They believed in your prophecy about the EURUSD and all became mid-term. The estimated drawdown is 300 pips (4-digits). My profit is 600 points. How is it?

Alexander Ivanov:
Yusuf, your predictions have stirred up half of the Russian traders. They believed in your prophecy about the EURUSD and all became mid-term. The estimated drawdown is 300 pips (4-digits). My profit is 600 points. How is it?
Alexander, could you tell me where I can see Yusuf's forecasts?

Vizard_:

No excuses ))))) Yusuf said you may, so you may)))

Yusuf. Waiting...

Dear Wizard, this example helped me to find my gross technical mistake and finally dispel the myth about the possibility of predicting the future on the basis of this theory, because, as I have already pointed out, it initially and by definition, has no predictive potential. I apologize to the participants that I may have misled someone by falling into the trap that I cast. Here's what happened:

I need a zero bar to start the algorithm for the initial estimation of market conditions. I used the first bar of the sample as a null bar and cut off 20 bars (evaluation period). I evaluated the situation as the only points Ts1, Tsopt, Tsr, Ts2, Tspr. I mistakenly placed them in the 20-th bar, while I should have placed them in the 21-th bar! Therefore, Ts1 or Ts2 became accurately "forecasted" one bar ahead, although, in fact, they were accurately calculating the final state of the market. Have now corrected this and everything is back to square one. But, I think, the research results were not damaged and we can still state confidently that the market is lead either by bears or bulls, joint leading is impossible and this attempt leads to a strong market disturbance and usually the baton passing passes smoothly and they try not to disturb each other, though at the moment of passing there can be serious fights between them, as we can see in the diagram, but the moment of baton passing, i.e. market reversal, we define it correctly and exactly bar by bar. And this is quite enough for us to overpower the market. Now, only a blind man can make mistakes with entering and exiting the market. Contemplate the chart and enjoy.

For those seeing the chart for the first time, I will give a short explanation: the bears, as a result of a fierce struggle (strong market disturbance) took the lead and drove the market down, several times rejecting the polite requests of the bulls to pass the baton ( the blue line of bulls approaching the market price twice). The bulls moved to a safe distance from the price to a certain level, and the bears almost alone in controlling the market lowered the market to an unacceptable level, according to the bulls, and the bulls consulted with the managers (Tsr and Tsopt), without inviting the bears to the meeting, unlike the first time they passed the baton) decided to go down to the price and knocked the bears out of the market, but they didn't resist (it was a quiet move of bears' green line to the safe distance from the price down) and began to rule the market, pushing the price up. We will see how the bears come back soon. Note: Cr and Cpr are the parents of the bulls and bears, according to the formulas above and are themselves subordinate according to the Cauchy theorem of inequalities (Cauchy difference)

Piss...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Wizard, this example helped me to find my gross technical mistake and finally dispel the myth about the possibility of predicting the future on the basis of this theory, because, as I have already pointed out, it initially and by definition, does not contain predictive potential. I apologize to the participants that I may have misled someone by falling into the trap that I cast. Here's what happened:

I need a zero bar to start the algorithm for the initial estimation of market conditions. I used the first bar of the sample as a null bar and cut off 20 bars (evaluation period). I evaluated the situation as the only points Ts1, Tsopt, Tsr, Ts2, Tspr. I mistakenly placed them in the 20-th bar, while I should have placed them in the 21-th bar! Therefore, Ts1 or Ts2 became accurately "forecasting" one bar ahead, although, in fact, they were accurately calculating the final state of the market. Have now corrected this and everything is back to square one. But, I think, the research results were not damaged and we can still state confidently that the market is lead either by bears or bulls, joint leading is impossible and this attempt leads to a strong market disturbance and usually the baton passing passes smoothly and they try not to disturb each other, though at the moment of passing there can be serious fights between them, as we can see in the diagram, but the moment of baton passing, i.e. market reversal, we define it correctly and exactly bar by bar. And this is quite enough for us to overpower the market. Now, only a blind man can make mistakes with entering and exiting the market. Contemplate the chart and enjoy.

Finally! I thought I'd never wait))).
Next time check everything with this methodology ...
I wanted to write... until I read the second paragraph...))) Bummer...

In short...now take chunks of history and dough for spreads...
Build a table of the form -

date,open,signal...

the signal takes 2 values 0...1 or 1....-1 (short-long)

I will not look at it )))) I am tired of laughing )))) Thank you ...
Good luck ...