Market theory - page 22

Vizard_:
Last one to show)))
White line = what we serve, the rest = what we receive.

Good luck...

Another way of presenting this data, the bold blue line -Cf:

"And today, not everyone can look into tomorrow. Or rather not just everyone can look, few can do it" (c) (17)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Another way of presenting this data, the bold blue line is Tcf:

An image with variable market characteristics is certainly more realistic than with levels. Just what's going on around 9-13, maybe a division by 0?

khorosh:
The image with variable market characteristics is certainly more realistic than with levels. Just what's going on around 9-13, maybe division by 0?

It turns out to be fantastic. Take a look for yourself. First, the bears are ruling the market, assigning (or determining) a day ahead price to the market. It was all the more suspicious that, initially, I didn't put any predictive potential in the theory and formulas. Only a dry calculation based on the laws of supply and demand and the principle of material balance. At first I was doubtful and did not believe that it was possible to price forex one day ahead up to the last pip. In doing so, the bulls remained "unconcerned" and proudly watched the bears from above. But, at just the right moment, they came down and took the reins and now they have definitely started to set the price one day ahead and now the bears are watching from below with amazement at the bulls' work! But, let's not forget that the leverage of the Bulls and the Bears are at the market and optimal prices, as a few posts above I have shown in the form of appropriate formulas. Isn't that fantastic? Contemplate the chart. Rest assured, they will push the price high. I think I have managed to peek into the holy of holies - the laboratory or "cabinet" of forex.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It turns out to be fantastic. See for yourself. First, the bears are wielding the market, setting (or determining) a one day ahead price to the market. At first, I was doubtful and did not believe that one day ahead price fixing in the forex market up to the last pip could be done. In doing so, the bulls remained "unconcerned" and proudly watched the bears from above. But at just the right moment, they went down and took over the reins and now they are definitely one day ahead. Isn't that fantastic? Observe the chart. be sure they will push the price up high.

GRAIL NAAAAAAAYDEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))

Alexander Ivanov:
GRAIL NAAAAAAYDEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))
I propose to raise a toast to the creation of a workable market theory and unraveling the mysteries of financial markets, in particular the Interbank FX and Commodity Exchange and to celebrate all traders annually on May 6 - as TRADER'S DAY.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It turns out to be fantastic. See for yourself. First, the bears are wielding the market, setting (or determining) a one day ahead price to the market. At first I was doubtful and did not believe that one day ahead price setting in forex down to the last pip. In doing so, the bulls remained "unconcerned" and proudly watched the bears from above. But, at the right moment, they came down and took the furrow in their hands and now they have definitely started to set the price one day ahead and now the bears are watching from below. But, let's not forget that the leverage of the Bulls and the Bears are at the market and optimal prices, as I have shown a few posts above in the form of appropriate formulas. Isn't that fantastic? Contemplate the chart. Rest assured, they will push the price high. I think I have managed to peek into the holy of holies - the laboratory or "cabinet" of forex.

Yusuf. Thank you for being there ))))

Vizard_:
Yusuf. Thank you for being there ))))
Thank you for the timely provision of the material! I thank you sincerely and invite you to visit.
Files:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:...I think I have managed to look into the holy of holies - the laboratory or "cabinet" of forex.

I could say more: - Just as Dirac discovered the positron on the tip of his pen, you deciphered forex DNA on the tip of your pen).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I propose to raise a toast to the creation of a workable market theory and unraveling the mysteries of financial markets, in particular the Interbank Foreign Exchange, Forex, and to celebrate all traders annually on May 6 - as TRADER'S DAY.
:)) Let's raise our glasses and mugs with beer ))